Reviews for Words Truly Kill Me
Random chapter 1 . 7/19
They say that the people who commit suicide go to hell. They're wrong. I feel sorry for the people who are driven to that point. Don't be one of those people. Besides, an awesome writer like you can't go yet.
; D
I know you posted this awhile ago, but I suspect that this might still be relevent. I can't say it gets better for everyone, but something or someone will come along who makes you feel on top of the world, just hold on till then.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm sorry I understand as well. I've been clean for three months now because I started to do something I really love, when my family told me that it would get better in time I didn't believe them until I went off to horse collage then I stopped it took awhile but I did it. I really love your story as well thanks for wrighting it keep up the good work.
Wassup chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Alright guys, who wants to go give this Echo freak a long and painful death.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hey, I know this is an old story, and for all I know, you could be living a perfectly happy life now with practically no memory of this, but my gut instinct tells me otherwise. All I can say is that when life kicks you in the ass, you just have to kick it back. Harder. I'm not going to promise you that it gets better, as many people gave tried to do with me, because for all I know, it might not. But what i do know, is that the biggest 'Fuck you' that I can give anyone who hates me or hurts me, is the proud look I can give them when I accomplish something great. (Even if the great thing is attempting to publish a half-assed attempt at a book and failing miserably. It's still probably more than they've ever done in their lives.)
I used to/still do (It comes and goes) self-harm, so I can relate to how you feel. Though I can say that I have never had the guts to cut deep enough to leave scars. (Cause I'm pretty damn weak.)

But anyway, before I go off tangent any further, I just want to say that I think you were amazing back when you wrote this story, I think you are amazing now, and I am pretty damn sure that you can only get more amazing from here. So hey, at least some random stranger from the internet thinks you're awesome, right?
So please. Never stop writing. Never stop being the sometimes happy, sometimes sad, amazing fan fiction writer that you are. You are helping a lot of people, weather you realize it or not. So bravo, and encore.
Kandy95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh, honey, you are beautiful, and don't forget that. Echo is an idiot for hurting you, and deserves to live the rest of his/her life in shame. Listen closely, dear. Next time you feel like you want to cut, look in the mirror. Think of all the people that have ever loved you or cared about you and imagine them all standing there with you. Think of how they would react to you cutting. Honey, self-harm is never the solution. Just know you are beautiful, smart, and wonderful. Also know that there are people out there that care for you.
-Luv, Kandy95
Victoria B chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
You are an amazing author and you are here in this world for a reason. You are important and don't ever forget that.
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Thank you for writing this.
I think that you perfectly exhibited this,.
I may not be a therapist, but I think that all of us readers offer our silent support.
Keep going, and keep being strong.
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
oh dear, do you ave any idea how much i wanna hug you right now? Hug you and never let you go. I may not know you but i care about you, and nothing will ever change that! You hear me?
We care anout you, okay? Take care deary ‹3

Now; great story! The way you write is very nice. Have a nice day :)

(excuse my english, i don't speak/write english very often so it feels kinda alien to me. )
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
:) seriously I love this story. Don't let anyone bring you down. P.S. I am seriously huming "Gold" by Britt Nicole right now.
Ivy Night51101930 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I feel you. I've tired to commit suicide more then 4 times, and I have more cuts then I can count on my legs and my arms are scattered with x's. But, Maybe I can help. People with similar problems can understand each other better. PM me.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh my gosh, your writing is amazing! How could anyone not absolutely adore your stories?
If you ever feel down, listen to motivational songs like Beautiful by Christina Perri. They're all lovely, and all true.
With love,
RiverFawn
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Feel 4 you. Ran away to follow my dreams 'cause my parents wouldn't support, then they find me, treat me like dirt, after giving this whole "heart-to-heart" speech about how they love me, and they turn around and treat ma like the fucking dirt they walk on. It's sad... well... at least it only lasted two weeks and they still treat me not as well. Thank fucking god that my sibs don't know.
Feel 4 ya basically. Keep surviving.

Dragon
Destiel101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This story made me sad, but in a good way. Write some more. Please. And hold on, I know how much words hurt, but trust me, there are things worth living for. It may not seem like there is, but that is because you just haven't found them yet.
marvelgirl12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This story made me think of hero by superchick
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »