Reviews for Words Truly Kill Me
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 1 . 7/19
It was, like, beautifully profound.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/19
This was a great fic and now I'm sad but trust me you are a great writer and I don't know what I would without it.
LegitMistress123 chapter 1 . 5/13
Hello. I can see what you're going through... Okay, well maybe I can't. All I know, though, is that there is a person reading this. A person who needs some attention, some love, some... humanity. Look, I know this "Echo" must hurt your feelings, but life is too short. Life is hard. Life can be lonely. Sometimes, you just want someone to notice you. I get that. I know that. Life is just too short. You self-harm(ed), and it probably feels bad, right. Imagine if this Echo was on the verge of... Suicide or something. So, please, I know that Echo is making you mad, but be the better person, and ignore it.

(Besides, he/she might read ur story, and tease you again).
Kid Flash chapter 1 . 5/6
HOW COULD I TURN ON MEH FRIEND?! *He punches Robin repeatedly* SEE, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS *He laughs like a manic, still punches him*
I love this and I love you do don't leave keep writing stories cuz THE AWSOME
Cool story
RavenRothTT chapter 1 . 2/28
Hey, I was in that same situation too. But always remember that just like Batman and Nightwing, Bruce and Richard, there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS someone there for you. I may not know you, but whatever you do, DO NOT go down the path I tried to. If you take your own life, You will burn forever in hell. So find the one thing in your life to live for. I know you have one. If you need someone to talk to, my e-mail is . But if you ever think of taking your own life, DON'T. I promise it is the worst thing. Cuse I have scars too.
Deep stuff. Well written, very good grammar and spelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Listen your work is amazing I bet that echo is just jealous of your work you have inspired to write stories so screw echo and keep writing
Hullu chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Is it young or old dick grayson ( Robin or nightwing) ?

Good story anyways. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Hi... I'm aware that what your going through is probably the worst thing a person CAN go through. Ugh I suck at this. I honestly am so uneducated of these kind of things, but I know for sure one thing: People teasing you and doing all these stupid things about it is just plain, f-ing stupid. You don't deserve any of this in the slightest. From what I've gotten from you, you are a beautiful, amazing, intelligent, lovely, fantastic human being with a heart that so big society just can't handle it yet. Here's something I want to tell you: Prejidice is ignorance, and you have the chance to teach them right now. Educate them, show them that in the end of the day- we're all exactly the same. So screw "Echo", he's just some idiot who can't take the time or effort to understand you or what your going through. He doesn't derserve you, and you don't deserve his crap. So, you have two choices here, you can teach him or you can avoid him the rest of your life... The choice is yours.
RandomGuest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I am so sorry, I know from experience what wanting/needing to cut feels like... I'm sorry you have to feel the same emotions that I do, I wish no one cools ffel this way... But, yeah words can and do kill! I wish this Echo person would die in a hole, slowly and painfully too!
Random chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
They say that the people who commit suicide go to hell. They're wrong. I feel sorry for the people who are driven to that point. Don't be one of those people. Besides, an awesome writer like you can't go yet.
; D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I know you posted this awhile ago, but I suspect that this might still be relevent. I can't say it gets better for everyone, but something or someone will come along who makes you feel on top of the world, just hold on till then.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm sorry I understand as well. I've been clean for three months now because I started to do something I really love, when my family told me that it would get better in time I didn't believe them until I went off to horse collage then I stopped it took awhile but I did it. I really love your story as well thanks for wrighting it keep up the good work.