Reviews for Words Truly Kill Me
Princess0Bunny chapter 1 . 8/29
This is a wonderful story and it truly brings awareness to the topic. Know that there are people like you out there and your friends care about you. I lost a friend this summer because I couldn't see her pain, it's not the same as physical scars, but the mental ones are still there. I hope you are better now and also know
There
Is
Nothing
Wrong
With
You
You are a beautiful person and you can make the world a better place. Congrats! You've succeeded in making readers really FEEL the emotions. That is something a lot of writers struggle with. Best of wellness, Princess Bunny

Also , your story is timeless, it's 2017 now and this was published in 2011, good job
Wingding1604 chapter 1 . 1/22
This is a wonderful story that really raises awareness about how bad words can hurt, no one should have to go through what you did. You are a wonderful author and, I'm sure, an even better person.
Nightcrawler509 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This story is a masterpiece and this Echo fella can stick their words and snarky comments up their ass and feck off. You are amazing! This story is amazing! You are extraordinary :)
Daddy's little murderess chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This is an amazing story. You truly have a great talent. And don't worry about the haters, they can go die in a fire for all I care. But please don't self harm again. I hate it when people (including myself) feel so self loathing they want to harm themselves.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
this is soo sad .. wally i am glad you died in season 2! ... love the story it is filed with soo much emotion and i hope you are ok now
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
It was, like, beautifully profound.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This was a great fic and now I'm sad but trust me you are a great writer and I don't know what I would without it.
LegitMistress123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hello. I can see what you're going through... Okay, well maybe I can't. All I know, though, is that there is a person reading this. A person who needs some attention, some love, some... humanity. Look, I know this "Echo" must hurt your feelings, but life is too short. Life is hard. Life can be lonely. Sometimes, you just want someone to notice you. I get that. I know that. Life is just too short. You self-harm(ed), and it probably feels bad, right. Imagine if this Echo was on the verge of... Suicide or something. So, please, I know that Echo is making you mad, but be the better person, and ignore it.

(Besides, he/she might read ur story, and tease you again).
Kid Flash chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
HOW COULD I TURN ON MEH FRIEND?! *He punches Robin repeatedly* SEE, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS *He laughs like a manic, still punches him*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I love this and I love you do don't leave keep writing stories cuz THE AWSOME
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Cool story
RavenRothTT chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hey, I was in that same situation too. But always remember that just like Batman and Nightwing, Bruce and Richard, there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS someone there for you. I may not know you, but whatever you do, DO NOT go down the path I tried to. If you take your own life, You will burn forever in hell. So find the one thing in your life to live for. I know you have one. If you need someone to talk to, my e-mail is . But if you ever think of taking your own life, DON'T. I promise it is the worst thing. Cuse I have scars too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Deep stuff. Well written, very good grammar and spelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Listen your work is amazing I bet that echo is just jealous of your work you have inspired to write stories so screw echo and keep writing
Hullu chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Is it young or old dick grayson ( Robin or nightwing) ?

Good story anyways. ;)