Reviews for Tuono Parvulus Lightning Child
guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
I loved this story! It's amazing!
I think you should carry on the whole series!
lol!
Thank you and please write more!
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Hmm...certainly a very interesting writing style, which is surprisingly refreshingly different! The wicked bantering between Harry and the Minister was totally brilliant! At times Harry seems to behave much older than his 15yrs. But I suppose that can largely be attributed to the unstable abusive home that he grew up in with the Dursleys family. But also the less than steller experiences that Harry's had since he was returned to the wizarding world at 11yrs to attend Hogwarts.

I do kinda feel sorry for Severus, especially with the effects of the curse that has been placed upon him. The curse is affectively deaging him a year each time, until finally he's gone. Just goes to show, that despite his predisposition for snarkyness, Severus truly is a hero in light of the ever present danger he placed himself in...having to continuing be on his guard 24/7. I do hope that Severus (he's one of my favorite characters!) can be helped, or the deaging halted in some manner?
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Ouchies! Sorry!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
No Arabella is the new recruit! Of course!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Trouble is Ginny is the new Death Eater!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Good story! The Time turner is the best idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Hee hee ha ha Trelawney needs to fear it! Wow What a plot bunny to hop through here.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Well done! Very exciting!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Nicely done! I am sorry for Dudley having to live with Aunt Marge though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Love it! Great idea for a story line!
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Why did yoou make Fudge understanding? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
skarrina chapter 8 . 3/15/2003
hey, sara. i finally read your story hahaha! i spent all morning reading it. im a lazy bum. yep the ending sucked though and it definitely calls for a sequel, which you have started doing so that's VERY good.

anyways, i really like the first person POV. yeah, i dunno why but i just think its neat. i kept getting upset when you made the death eaters out to be a bunch of freaky pedophiles, but then again that just shows just how much of dirty beotches they are. yep. and i love the way you somehow got dudley to be 'good'. it actually made sense without getting corny. and remus and sirius kick major bootay. (_)

i did get confused with several things though, and i realize that some of them are probably going to be explained in the sequel, like the whole separe thing. in fact, i dont get littith and the dominate personality stuff at all. and i was really confused about what was going on when harry was going through different animagus forms. what, can he turn into any of those? or are those just possibilities he can train for?

so yeah, im looking forward to reading the sequel. good job with this. you're a very talented writer.

ayla/skar
amy chapter 8 . 3/12/2003
please write more!

thisis such a great story. by the way, i didn;t read this till 12th of March.

Please keep going!1
Renee Fay chapter 8 . 2/28/2003
.~ Nice story. Creepy. I hope Harry does kill Voldemort! Loved the chapters, thought they were very nice. Long too! And very good in detail! Strange with Dudley and all, but you have to stretch some things once and a while, though I can never see Dudley living with his Aunt. A PINK house? That would be a NIGHTMARE!
sara-ane1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
(hi this is the author) Kirk, I know I saw that this morning and BOY did I feel dumb! I fixed it. but takes a while to update so. yeah. Thanks for the reveiws guys! You're close!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »