Reviews for Captive
TOKKANEER blind chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Oh god that was amazing. I did not see that coming. I actually thought they were all dead. God u have me a heart attack. U really r a genius. Oh man I was about to start crying and only good writers make me cry. U know what that means. Now I'm off 2 read the rest if ur stories
TOKKANEER blind chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
... Am I keeping u in suspense cause that's what ur doing to me. Like I said before only awesome writers can keep me in suspense. I love love love loved this chapter. And I don't love much except for Uryû ishida and Toph and books and sixth sense and ok I do love a lot but still. U R A GOD
TOKKANEER blind chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Oh god I'm in SOOO much suspense to see what has happened to Uryû. Only good writers can keep their audience in suspense. I guess that makes u a good writer. Oh wait it makes you a LEGENDARY WRITER
TOKKANEER blind chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Give me a g G. Give me an e E. give me an n N. give me an i I. Give me a u U. Give me an s S. what does that spell? GENIUS of bleach fanfic and URYÛ fanfic
TOKKANEER blind chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Again a chapter of pure genius. Your brain must be so amazing
TOKKANEER blind chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow genius. I love ur stories. They don't confuse me like other bleach stories. I don't like orihime but I LIVE 4 URYÛ. u r the master of bleach fanfic
TOKKANEER blind chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I LOVE URYÛ. ur stories r amazing. I've finally been permitted 2 post comments. So I'll say. U R SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED. keep up the good work I can't wait 4 more of ur work.
Voice of the Forest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Please disregard that review I sent you.
Voice of the Forest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Name: Mamoru Hatake

Other Nationality: Italian

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Hair: Dark Brown cut to the chin

Eyes: Percing and serious gray with glasses

Clothes: She dresses like a goth. She wears a black bow on her head and a purple choker. She wears a long sleeve purple shirt, black skirt with a purple belt, black boots and black fingerless gloves.

Pajamas: Her PJ shirt(long sleeve) and pants are dark purple

Family: 7-year-old sister, 16-year-old overprotective brother, mother.

History: When she was 6, sge was trapped in a fire and almost died and eversince that day she has telekiness and can heal wounds. But kids at school made fun of her. She lost her father when he tried to save her from the fire, but died in the process. She used to have two older brothers, but one went missing. After that tragedy, Hikaru had a fear of blood. Even though she isolats herself from the world, Hikaru only opens up to her brother, sister, and Digimon.

Personality: At first glance, people believe that Mamoru is a total freak. But once you get to know her, she is sweet, kind, and gentle. However, she is a lonewolf and she and her Digimon sometimes appear when ever the other digidestineds need help or heal the injured.

Crest: Gentleness(lavender lotus)

Digimon: Renamon

Digimon Line: Reremon(baby)- Viximon(In-training)- Renamon(Rookie)-Kyubimon(Champion)-Swanmon(Armor)-Taomon(Ultimate)-Sakuyamon(Mega)

Accessories: Hikaru occasionally wears a black cloak to diguise herself and she has a black backpack with one strap and in it are books and medical items. She also wore a crescent moon-shaped necklace that belonged to her dead older brother.
Sokulski chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Oh how cute! I loved it!
HarryPotterFreak chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love it!
dukefan01 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
that was a really good fanfiction. Nice job!
Violet Eyes of Fire chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Wow. That. Was. Amazing. I went through like 15 different emotions while reading this chapter. I loved it. Ichigo does take his friends for granted sometimes, but I wasn't expecting Urahara to go THAT far. Then again I can't pretend like I didn't enjoy it. This is one of the best stories I've read in a while, and I loved every single chapter.

"Just because you aren't taking your friends for granted anymore doesn't mean you can just throw them on the ground!"

Oh Urahara you always know just what to say. _
nyehify chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
wow that was awesome i actually wasn't expecting that i thought it was either tsukishima (but then again you probably wrote this before he came) or just a really bad dream, but i like how you ended much better
Haddrell chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I must admit, the scene from the Bount story in which Urahara was indeed testing Ichigo and his friends crossed my mind. But I thought he would not go that far and really put them in danger. Especially Uryuu, I think Urahara went too far here.

But otherwise, oh yes! I very much agree with you! Especially when I look at the new arc right now but also before, the way he has been treating Uryuu is so wrong! The scene in the hospital you mentioned, that he abandoned him there distressed and never visited, never contacted him - I felt sick. I could see that Ichigo cared for Ishida nevertheless but he didnt do anything to SHOW it to him!

And then Chad - the way he slapped his hand away when he tried to help. He is finally at his side but I dont see any real appreciation.

At least he has been treating Orihime better now...

I think the new arc is indeed about bringing the friends together again and that includes to open Ichigos eyes, to make him realize how he should treat his friends.

Thank you for writing this story! I very much enjoyed reading it :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »