Reviews for The End in the Show
God, I love this story! I could not stop reading it. It is one of the most beautiful Bones fanfics I have ever read. You did a fantastic job and I want to tahnk you for this most beautiful and emotional journey you took me on!
PS: I love how you describe Booth's grieving. I have read several stories where he becomes a drunk or some other sort of complete and utter mess, but I don't think that does his character justice because I can't see him as a drunk. You found a wonderful way of avoiding that and still shw what a mess Brennan's death made him. Thank you!
ale chapter 17 . 7/23
De las mejores historias que he leĆ­do...
Me encanto!
I have a singular word: snaps. So. Many. Snaps
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2016
I literally cried with booth the whole time... it was awsome but mean at the same time just love booth and brennan ...
ilioveharrypotter chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
This was a phenomenal story. The writing was beautifully done, your vocabulary is amazing and so create. It was incredible to read this, the plot was so interesting and suspenseful, and really emotional to read too. The best thing about the whole story though was your characterization, every single character was portrayed properly but also in a new, believable way. Amazing story!
Camilinha chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
This story is amazing! I cried, I laughed, I cursed, and the best of all I loved! Congrats!
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
You ARE Satan. I didn't know you lot got Internet in Hell.
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
When did Satan start writing fanfiction? Do you secretly have the ninth piece of Voldemort's soul residing within you? No, but seriously this reads like something written by Steven Moffat.
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
At this point, all I really wish to do is send death threats to your inbox. I'm still hoping this will be another fake death like Booth's in- what was it?-season four finale?
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I am crying. I have never gotten this into a fanfiction in awhile. Gah! Im going to stop now so I can continue to read.
pnwer chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
This was among the very best written chapters of fan fiction I have ever read!
GibsFunc chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe I forgot to add this to my favorites
the dud pistachio chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
Wonderful story! I loved how you incorporated the flashbacks! It made it all the more lovely and all the more real! Thanks for the great read!
jbohanon chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Dear Author,

I just wanted to say that I have read hundreds of fan literature, but i will say this is the first and only review I have ever written. I am astonished at your talent to write this story thus far, as well as this chapter. I was moved to tears and just wanted to take a moment to tell you how wonderful your writing truly is.

Best Wishes in all you do,

Jennifer
bluemoon255 chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
really loved your story. your a good writer. hope to see more from you.