Reviews for Aftershock
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved it. It was very Good.
hiphugger17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I find it amusing how you write them even more in-character than the official House MD writers. This is a great fic and even though it still ended with them not together it gave them the closure and explanation they deserved. House did sacrifice a lot for Cuddy and did a lot to work on their relationship. Cuddy mostly demanded and expected which made me angry with the writers because it didn't make sense for it to be that way so I was really glad to see House throw that at her face in your fic. Do't get me wrong, I love Cuddy but that really pissed me off. Anyway, added to my faves, great job!
Laura chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was amazing, so full of emotion, and I love the bit at the end - i could really imagine that playing out as like voiceovers at the end of the ep! Great characterisation. I really wish S7 could have ended like this instead of the way it actually ended!
Huddy1987 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
House has taken a sad turn. Nicely written though: "Of course I love you, you idiot!"
CGCath chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
So well written . Thanks :)
JustWOW chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That so should have fucking happened, but now I'm crying, and wow the end, damn it that was sad! But very, oh so ver, very good, and necessary.
HuddYM chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow.

Your writing is wonderful.

This is a great ending to this season and a great goodbye to both Lisa Cuddy and Lisa E. Thank you so much for writing this. it really made me happy!
Cass-dawg chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is beautiful. Thank you! :')
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing. Everything I wish they had said.
melsshortformelody chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*cries*

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

*cries more*

Amazing OS!
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You made me laugh, you made me smile lamentably, you made me cry and burst into tears...as usual when you decide to articulate House's emotions in your peculiar way. It was beyond awesome and it was bittersweet remembering all those moments from past seasons as in last lines...a farewell to them all. Thanks.
JLCH chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very emotional, indeed.

The only way for House to go now is to end his life. How do you recover from pushing away the only woman you ever really loved?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nicely done yet again. Nearly made me cry...
grace de gold chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
:'( b..bea...so :'( beautiful (yeah yeah drama queen but it was so beautiful and touching) ;D
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011