Reviews for Ten Years Make No Difference
Kuy-Fitelia-Love13 chapter 8 . 8/4
I really like your story
Headphone girl A15 chapter 8 . 7/16
plz update this like seriously...
NonchalantxFish chapter 8 . 5/26
This is so cute . . . I hope you continue it . . . XD
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 5/5
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I WISH YOU WOULD FREAKING UPDATE.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 3/28
this is fantastic
wintersalad chapter 8 . 2/20
This is so sweet! I love the direction this is going - unique and very well adapted. I look forward to updates!
Arxhaelologist chapter 8 . 2/7
This is so adorable! I really love how you did this: it's like Luffy's assembling his crew while Ace is the captain. The war for Luffy's attentions is also hilarious, but I just can't wait for Usopp to appear with all of his stories... *coughchoughliescough* And I suppose Sanji would treat Luffy like a... kind of pest? 'Cause Nami love him so much. I have a feeling the weakling trio in general would hold most of Luffy's attention. Robin would be amused and eventually grow very attached to Luffy, and Franky... he would be one of Ace's worst enemies in terms of the 'Luffy war' as I now dub it. However, to be honest, I have no idea how Brook would act around him. Just... all of that would be so adorable!

All I can ask is that Ace continue Luffy's training. If Luffy grows up as the child of the ship I think he should be able to get stronger with the rest of the crew, even if it's only gradual.

How far do you think this will go? It'd be fantastic if you could at least get through Paradise, just to see the Sabaody and Marineford Arc. I understand that Marineford would be difficult, (concerning the fact that Ace has no relation to the Whitebeard crew) so I don't blame you if you skip the arc, but... well, yeah.

Anyway, I'd absolutely love to see this continued!
AbrahamInfinity chapter 7 . 1/17
I think my logic is messed up but... if Luffy went with Ace when Ace went 17, wouldn't that make Luffy travel 3 years earlier than the normal timeline? Anyway, this story is VERY good... and soooooooooooooooooooo cute. :3
Bluejay Blaze chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
I don't suppose this is likely to be continued, ne?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
This is so freaking cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
When will you update the story I love this soooo much
kelly chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter luffy is so cute
Brazilwolf chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Awww Luffy is so cute and innocent . I can't wait for the next chapter . Cause I like the storyline.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
... Luffy is too cute... I'm dying of cuteness overload...
zulqar95 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
This is one of those stories that takes a hell lot of time to be updated but it's worth the wait. but damn really love reading this fic, so please,please please can you update this as soon as you can pretty please? : ) : ) : ) : )