Reviews for Ten Years Make No Difference
AngelFaux chapter 8 . 3/25
I am loving this,this is such a refreshing idea and I can't get enough
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
MWAHAHAHAHAHA~! XD That last omake was so, so cute! ...This fic makes me wonder what would happen if Ace and Luffy and co. met the Whitebeard Pirates. Idk, I LOVE imagining Luffy meeting them again. Like... Yay~!
Killer-Sangwoo chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
plz update!
Catlover4536 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
This fic, cute enough to give most of the viewers cavities from the sweetness of these interaction with little luffy. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
This makes my heart fill with fluff
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
...AW~! Yep, don't tell Ace...he'd be so sad!
Desses Gothique chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
I really like your story
Killer-Sangwoo chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
plz update this like seriously...
NonchalantxFish chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
This is so cute . . . I hope you continue it . . . XD
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I WISH YOU WOULD FREAKING UPDATE.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
this is fantastic
wintersalad chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
This is so sweet! I love the direction this is going - unique and very well adapted. I look forward to updates!
Arxhaelogist chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
This is so adorable! I really love how you did this: it's like Luffy's assembling his crew while Ace is the captain. The war for Luffy's attentions is also hilarious, but I just can't wait for Usopp to appear with all of his stories... *coughchoughliescough* And I suppose Sanji would treat Luffy like a... kind of pest? 'Cause Nami love him so much. I have a feeling the weakling trio in general would hold most of Luffy's attention. Robin would be amused and eventually grow very attached to Luffy, and Franky... he would be one of Ace's worst enemies in terms of the 'Luffy war' as I now dub it. However, to be honest, I have no idea how Brook would act around him. Just... all of that would be so adorable!

All I can ask is that Ace continue Luffy's training. If Luffy grows up as the child of the ship I think he should be able to get stronger with the rest of the crew, even if it's only gradual.

How far do you think this will go? It'd be fantastic if you could at least get through Paradise, just to see the Sabaody and Marineford Arc. I understand that Marineford would be difficult, (concerning the fact that Ace has no relation to the Whitebeard crew) so I don't blame you if you skip the arc, but... well, yeah.

Anyway, I'd absolutely love to see this continued!
AbrahamInfinity chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
I think my logic is messed up but... if Luffy went with Ace when Ace went 17, wouldn't that make Luffy travel 3 years earlier than the normal timeline? Anyway, this story is VERY good... and soooooooooooooooooooo cute. :3
Bluejay Blaze chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
I don't suppose this is likely to be continued, ne?