Reviews for My Other Transport Used To Be A TARDIS
nortega chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ha! Love the last line!
Weiryn chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is rather sweet. I can really imagine the human Doctor latching on to a project like this - to me it seems completely in character. This series is wonderful and makes me laugh. Thanks for writing it!
certifiablyannoying chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love. One thing though... What does 1PESACRP mean?
WeirdButCool chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Love it! :)
Very funny by the way :D
KG chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing story! One thing what does 1PESACRP mean? I'm confused :/
Kakawot chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Your story had me giggling all the way through. Rose's thoughts, the CARDIS, greased lightning... The one thing which threw me for a loop was the brand of the car, Citreon. In my country is called Citro├źn, but after some Googling I saw you are correct (too). Anyhow: loved it, and now I'm off to read your other fics.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great one-shot. :)
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
too precious...thanks so much for sharing this with us!
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Still laughing hard! Oh that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time! You are so inspired! There are soooo may classic lines to this. I couldn't quote all of them or I would quote the whole fic! So if I was to limit myself (which is sooo hard) "Rose's brow furrows as she tries to discern the trail of yellow liquid pooling at the front of the car. Poor thing. I think it's pissed itself." Oh my gosh - I just about fell out of the chair! Oh and of course, the license plate.

You are a genius!
Kabooshka chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hmm where is th esubscribe button... ;)

i love it, you hav all of the characters down to a T. i aactually quite like the sound of the Doctors new car... sure it's rusty but it works on sonic! best. car. ever. : D

awww does seem like th edoctor not wantin to depend on people and i loved the tetnus joke from rose. all thos elittle jokes she made really made it sound like her.

well done :)

Keep writing! I'll be reading more of your work :)
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Too Cute and Pete really does have it right on the money, the Doctor always will need something to call his own.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was AWESOME!

You had me here:

..Rose gives him her best fake diplomatic smile while thinking, Which song? Highway to Hell?

The license plate, running on prayer, greased lightning, CARDIS, bigger on the inside backseat...

Oh my this is a new favorite!