Reviews for Bad Feelings, Good Feelings
ERICA chapter 35 . 5/25
PARABÉNS SUA HISTORIA É INCRÍVEL. POR FAVOR CONTINUE ESCREVENDO. FIQUE COM DEUS.
mkm620 chapter 35 . 5/9
Great new look at these wonderful people! Please finish what you have started! Would love to see what you come up with!
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 5/7
Sookie has a decision to make, but with Eric being her best option in many ways.
kymmie chapter 35 . 5/7
Wow. I feel bad for sookie. Yes what she did wasnt right but in the matter of what weeks her whole world and herself has and still is changing. People need to also understand. Cany wait to see what you have planned next.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 5/7
A perfect description of Eric. YUM
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 5/7
A look into the mind of Sookie and what she may have to do to get protection from Bill.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 5/7
Have to admit I loved 'True Blood' when it started as well as the books. Can't believe what happened to both. Gave up on Sookie/Eric. A friend told me about this story and I think I am going to enjoy it. Like the direction chapter one is taking already.
SookieandSam chapter 10 . 4/26
I think Eric is kind of horrible in this chapter, Sookie tells him about her past and he goes flying away... I would have thought he would comfort her more but no, he goes flying off even if it was for a good cause. :'( Poor Sookie
Yve327 chapter 16 . 4/23
I'm glad for Sookie's sake, that Eric really didn't know she was part Fairy, and that her blood is not what attracts him to her. However, with everything that is going on, they should bond as soon as possible. Great chapter!
pinkygirl01 chapter 35 . 4/21
glad you are back with a new chapter!
I have forgotten some things from this story so it gives me an excuse to go back and read it again :)
Gyllene chapter 35 . 4/20
I think I missed some chapters. I need to go back a few chapters and reread. I'm glad your back.

I wanted to let you know that we started a new fanfiction site and would love to see you and your stories over there. It's called Fanfiction Affliction. Just add the dot com and it should take you there. You know ff doesn't let us post links in reviews or PM's so it makes it more difficult. I hope to see you there. :)
Tinshaw chapter 35 . 4/20
Thanks for returning.
Shantigal chapter 5 . 4/19
Lol... Hmmm now that sounds like a set up :-)
Shantigal chapter 3 . 4/19
Love it :-) minor typos here and there. Can't wait to read more.
Shantigal chapter 2 . 4/19
Intriguing, friendly heads up I noticed a couple of typos. Nothing major just thought I would let you know )
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »