Reviews for Bad Feelings, Good Feelings
ashmo2000 chapter 37 . 9/23
How sweet, I hope Sookie and Gran won't get hurt for having this baby.
nachelle.carrel chapter 37 . 9/22
I'm so sad it's so short and no Eric! But I'm glad you're posting something to keep the story going and I hope you continue with much much longer chapters and tell us what's happening with Eric. I also believe Eric and Sookie need to be together, they will always be stronger together then apart...I really hope you bring them back together very quickly because I hate stories where they are together but never really together through half of it. I just hope they fight their battle together instead of apart. Sometimes I hate when Sookie ends up pregnant in stories because it always happens so freaking early & no body ever let's her defend herself or Eric because of the baby or babies. Just sucks that she can't kick a lot of assistance first with Eric THEN have his babies. Oh well, it's your story and I'm still enjoying it so please keep writing lots of loooonnnnggggg chapters that I can continue to enjoy!
Tynee23 chapter 37 . 9/22
Nice to see an update. Thanks. Can't wait for the next installment.
bttrflybelle chapter 37 . 9/22
great chapter! love your new update.
lundyred chapter 37 . 9/22
Great chapter I hope Sookie can keep the baby
lundyred chapter 36 . 9/22
love it
Laurie chapter 37 . 9/22
I love this story, I hope RL is better for you and that you continue to share you wonderful imagination.
magnus374 chapter 37 . 9/22
Nice
tleel chapter 37 . 9/22
So happy you are updating again.
Perfecta999 chapter 37 . 9/22
Good to see you back and updating!
IkeaGoddess chapter 36 . 9/17
I wonder who the baby is?
IkeaGoddess chapter 35 . 9/17
The letter idea is good.
IkeaGoddess chapter 34 . 9/17
Glad Nessa could snap her out of her funk.
IkeaGoddess chapter 33 . 9/17
Oh poor Sookie, I think she will feel better after a good cry.
IkeaGoddess chapter 32 . 9/17
Hmm, not sure separation is the right answer, they are always stronger together, but I can see where he is coming from.
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »