Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow, what a sweet ending. At first, I was upset because I loved the first ending so much and thought I was betraying ...i don't know, it just felt so wrong. But I kept reading and I'm glad I did.

I have started to read some fics to my hubs, Ms. Ale's being the 1st. I fell in live with your story and want to share it with him. Just to let you know, you are in the elite class of 3.

Liz aka m00spot on twitter
twihardacctant chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That has to be the most awesome alt ending i have ever read...way to go! I love your edward and his love and stubborness!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh, gosh...

I have tears after Edward's letter. Wow...

I understand about the alternate ending worrying you. It's hard to believe Edward and Bella won't physically last for eternity. On the other hand, this, too, is its own kind of perfect - they were able to experience the long, happy human life together vampire Edward had so wished for.

I think you did a beautiful job coming up with another story in this alternate ending - thank you for sharing it!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aww, you made my brain hurt from the time travel theory. LOL I love how attached Carlisle is to Bella, even just as a friend. I would have adored little snippets of this Carlisle writing letters to his friend through the years before she was even born. Just thoughts of how the human world evolved from the hospital in 1918 to when he 'first' meets her in Forks. LOL But that's just me.

I adored how they're like "you're the only one to save me so convince me that you're not crazy and have me go on this vision quest to save the family." If i were Masen i would be like ... whoa...WTF hahaha, that could be a quickie outtake when he finally receives the journal.

AWESOME outtake I loved it!
NanStew chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Fantastic, so what else is knew, hehehe

Beyond Time is my FAVORITE Twilight Fan Fiction of all...

Thanks a bunch for writing it.

Love and hugs

Nanc
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that was elaborate,and intriguing.i guess all of us wondered what would happen if edward lived,but you really spun it out well.i am a little confuesd is clear that edward never became a vampire in this case,but why should there be another bella in the future?after all,the one that was originally there already went back into the past,saved edward and lived a full should she do it again,or rather why should she exist at all?

thanks for posting this, if you have some time do check out my story-A little bit of is an original fic i converted into twilight fanfic and it's based in !
SherriB chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG...This is just what I needed A GOOD FUCKING CRY. I simply cannot tell you just how much I loved reading this ending to your most beloved and wonderful story. I loved the original ending, but I truly believe in my heart of hearts that this is the way it should have ended. Like Edward said in his letter, their souls are intertwined and they BELONG together. I know that they were together in the future but, at least with this ending, they get to have their three children and grandchildren and so on. This moved me so much and I practically spent the entire chapter crying and just longing to be right along side of them watching their love story unfold. THANK YOU TRULY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEAR FOR ALLOWING ME THE TIME TO SPEND A LITTLE BIT OF "TIME" READING THIS WONDERFULY ALTERNATE ENDING. Sher
Merina Green chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved the original ending, but this one was nice, too!
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I can't decide which ending I love more..Genius..Pure Genius. :0)
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
oh my, my head still spinning with all that alternate universe stuff! haha, soooo weird...

I did like the original ending better, knowing they had forever. but this one was very sweet cuz in a way theres forever through their family, right? they left their love as legacy ;)
happymelt chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
! Are you kidding me? I missed these two so much! Swuur ta gah, this made me want to re-read the entire fic. **taps chin** I may have to do that.

Adoreadoreadore you and this alternate ending. xoxox
jansails chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Amazing alternative, complex & rich, engrosssing.

jansails/jan2
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Absolutely loved this outtake. I really miss the Beyond Time storyline and these two outtakes are such a treat:-)

Great thinking with the timeline issues, loved your solution.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sigh! A beautiful alternate ending. Loved it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This alternative ending is really very good!

I must admit that I prefer the original ending as I love the idea of Edward and Bella living on (well you know what I mean)this aspect of this oneshot makes me feel a bit idea of them getting old and dying.

Really great read!