Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that was elaborate,and intriguing.i guess all of us wondered what would happen if edward lived,but you really spun it out well.i am a little confuesd is clear that edward never became a vampire in this case,but why should there be another bella in the future?after all,the one that was originally there already went back into the past,saved edward and lived a full should she do it again,or rather why should she exist at all?

thanks for posting this, if you have some time do check out my story-A little bit of is an original fic i converted into twilight fanfic and it's based in !
SherriB chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG...This is just what I needed A GOOD FUCKING CRY. I simply cannot tell you just how much I loved reading this ending to your most beloved and wonderful story. I loved the original ending, but I truly believe in my heart of hearts that this is the way it should have ended. Like Edward said in his letter, their souls are intertwined and they BELONG together. I know that they were together in the future but, at least with this ending, they get to have their three children and grandchildren and so on. This moved me so much and I practically spent the entire chapter crying and just longing to be right along side of them watching their love story unfold. THANK YOU TRULY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEAR FOR ALLOWING ME THE TIME TO SPEND A LITTLE BIT OF "TIME" READING THIS WONDERFULY ALTERNATE ENDING. Sher
Merina Green chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved the original ending, but this one was nice, too!
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I can't decide which ending I love more..Genius..Pure Genius. :0)
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
oh my, my head still spinning with all that alternate universe stuff! haha, soooo weird...

I did like the original ending better, knowing they had forever. but this one was very sweet cuz in a way theres forever through their family, right? they left their love as legacy ;)
happymelt chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
! Are you kidding me? I missed these two so much! Swuur ta gah, this made me want to re-read the entire fic. **taps chin** I may have to do that.

Adoreadoreadore you and this alternate ending. xoxox
jansails chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Amazing alternative, complex & rich, engrosssing.

jansails/jan2
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Absolutely loved this outtake. I really miss the Beyond Time storyline and these two outtakes are such a treat:-)

Great thinking with the timeline issues, loved your solution.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sigh! A beautiful alternate ending. Loved it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This alternative ending is really very good!

I must admit that I prefer the original ending as I love the idea of Edward and Bella living on (well you know what I mean)this aspect of this oneshot makes me feel a bit idea of them getting old and dying.

Really great read!
twijie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is beautiful.
addict-writer chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Got to say I missed them. It was a little confusing, but as I read, I understood everything.

You outdone yourself with this outtake. Great job! :D
trueform chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, my goodness. The tears just sting. So good. The letter from Edward was the icing. This love story rivals the greats doesn't it? This ending is excellent as the other is also. Thank you for passing on this wonderful surprise and keeping them together in our hearts.
twi nana chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
As hard as this may have been to write, it is abosolutely perfect. I loved Beyond Time, and this i G!

Held my breath thru the whole thing, love love love
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is an interesting alternate ending. At one point, I wondered about people in comas. I was thinking of them as being in limbo, physically present yet somehow distant from us. It seems like a good possibility for literature. That is time travel, the limbo state of a coma and alternate realities.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »