Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
twijie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is beautiful.
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Got to say I missed them. It was a little confusing, but as I read, I understood everything.

You outdone yourself with this outtake. Great job! :D
trueform chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, my goodness. The tears just sting. So good. The letter from Edward was the icing. This love story rivals the greats doesn't it? This ending is excellent as the other is also. Thank you for passing on this wonderful surprise and keeping them together in our hearts.
twi nana chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
As hard as this may have been to write, it is abosolutely perfect. I loved Beyond Time, and this i G!

Held my breath thru the whole thing, love love love
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is an interesting alternate ending. At one point, I wondered about people in comas. I was thinking of them as being in limbo, physically present yet somehow distant from us. It seems like a good possibility for literature. That is time travel, the limbo state of a coma and alternate realities.
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
You can't imagine how happy I was when this arrived in my email. I miss this fic so much and I'd have to say it goes down as my utmost favorite in the hundreds that iv read. Yet again you blew me away, while I love the way the original ended I have to say I enjoyed reading this one to, your creative talant to magically put things in their proper place and make it sound possible just astounds me. I think you need to think about publishing, you deserve it. I have to admit though I felt discomfort in knowing that tgis Bella would never learn nor fall inlove with vamp Edward. Isnt vamp Edward the reason she went back in time in te original story. Id love still for you to write a epov in the original story, I just feel that somehow vamp Edward would have felt a shift in his memories when Bella went back in time. He'll, I just don't want this to end at all.
kbishop67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Tissue please ! That was beautiful . I loved the 1 St ending, this one as equal great. I was crying at the end hint the tissue. Thank you for this update. I just loved this story the second I read it, so thank you for such a gift.
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Perfect.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
very interesting, both endings were good, though I think I like your original idea more
baldtomato chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
heehe this is great. I still like your original ending better, this hot lemon notwithstanding LOL. (wow i sound like a pervy lawyer haha). wacky time travel sequence... you have once again gotten around the time space continuum catch-22 heh heh. In this AU, Bella wouldn't have met any Edward-resembling boy in Biology class though, and when she's back in 1918 she won't know Carlisle is a vamp either and won't know to find him for help? wow this almost deserves its own "continuation"... like an AU to Beyond Time, how THIS Bella would fare back in 1918 w/out knowing vampires and w/out being "already" in love with Edward LOL. Great job.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Why! That's the crux of the whole thing, isn't it? Eternal love. Irresistible! Thank you! :)
taylowendy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, that was REALLY GOOD! I always wondered what would have happened if things went the other way. So, I'm glad that you did an alternate ending. The original ending was in fact perfect and AWESOME but still... it is nice to read what could have happened. And this ending, just cements how much of a love story the saga is and why so many people are hooked into the story of Bella and Edward. Thanks for giving us an alternate ending!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
...

wow. You have left me speechless!

I wasn't sure about an alternate ending, as I believed the original one was so well crafted. In saying that, if this is the way you had originally envisaged ending the story, I would have been as in love with the tale as I was with the original ending.

As always, your beautiful words were a delight to read.

Thank you for sharing (and as someone who was affected by the floods, thank you for donating your time and showing us some love) :)
MSPT chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow...just, amazing. Truly. Still wiping away tears. Thank you.
moniq25 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG, it was so nice to go back and read Beyond Time, once again. Thanks for sharing it with us, it's still one of the best fan fiction, I've ever read. Thank you.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »