Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Bella's not the only one wiping tears from her eyes!

I wasn't sure I wanted to read an "alternate ending," but that was truly beautiful and quite well thought-out.

Thank you for the lovely surprise in my in-box!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved the story and it's end but as humans they made the best of their lives. But I can't understand how can they choose death over living forever. She could have asked Carlisle to change them after their first born or something like that. I really can't understand her or their choice. She wasn't religious and she didn't believe in God so she couldn't expect in an afterlife...so why this choice?

This ending made me cry, it was wonderfully written but I really don't like it and can't understand it.

The first ending is the best!:)
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it. All that was missing was the tissue warning. hehe Both the original and alternate endings were superb and I honestly can't say which was better, as they each were brilliant in their own right.
Scarlet Nite chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved the original ending, don't get me wrong, but this was such a creative alternate ending. I loved the snippets of their lives together through the journal. Thanks for sharing this with us! I love JOOTB but I hope you will write some drama like this again, this whole story was fantastic.
Belindella chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow, you had so much to cover to explain Bella's stay in the future! Very thoroughly thought out! That must have given you a headache in the planning stage! I've been dying for this to come out since my old comp wouldn't open the compilation, and now that email is lost in my inbox like a needle in a haystack.

LOVED:"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked.

Edward grinned and his eyes sparkled, thoughts of labor forgotten for the moment. "Both," he said firmly.

"Oh, God," I moaned my hands flying to my face.

HEHEHE! And, even more, I loved when Bella said, starting from the beginning... "I'd never given much thought to how I'd die." I literally gasped, imagining her writing Twilight, and it made me feel all... melancholy. So, of course, when Alice came on the scene, tears had to roll.

God, I'm a sucker for this story, and this o/s reminded me of how I'd hang out for your updates. Thank you so much for going to all the effort of this alternate ending. As wonderful as it was, I'm glad you went with the one that finishes Beyond Time.

Thanks bb!

Belinda xoxo
robownsme chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I honestly have no words. I love the original ending, don't get me wrong, but this was simply amazing. I am currently in tears and was throughout reading this. That letter from Edward! Dear Lord woman, are you trying to kill us? :) Thanks you so much for sharing this with us. Beyond Time will always be one my favorite stories and to now have not one but two amazing conclusions, it's just too much. Thank you!
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OK, seriously woman, this has to be the absolute most amazing thing you have ever written. I am stunned - you made me laugh and cry and break out in chills more than once. I am in awe of you right now.

Gorgeous outtake, bb. Honest.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow! Another great ending to the story.
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This being one of the few fics I have read multiple times, I was thrilled to see the alternate ending even though I knew it would be absolutely impossible to top what you already published...but bb, you came pretty darn close!

Lovely! Thank you for your talents and generosity!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"I believe that regardless of what happens in the future, our souls are intertwined. I believe that whether you go back in time, or I die of the influenza, or we both travel to Ancient Egypt, we will be together." No matter which way you ended this story you made it believable...or true to the story. Either ending could have happened. You have convinced me, that no matter what...fate or destiny...Edward and Bella were made to be together.

You write with such detail and imagination. You brought Bella full circle with the appearance of Masen...her great, great, great-grandson. I loved how you wrote Bella's life with Edward. There were trials and tribulations, but so much happiness. Bella got to see her family grow and prosper. It was lovely. I thought the appearance of the Indian, who talked to Carlisle, rather brilliant. Everyone had to let go at some point in time. Bella never getting to see her parents again...and the Cullen's having to let go of the journal and mementos of Bella's past/future.

I so enjoyed this the first time I read it in the compilation. I am happy I got to review it too. Thank you for writing.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The original ending of Beyond Time was perfect, and I never thought you'd be able to top it. I prefer them as vampires, but your imagination and writing skills to make this alternative ending were impecable. I'm in awe. This is one of my all-time favorite stories so this was a great treat. I still think the original was better - not for the writing, but for the characters - because it was forever. Great job!
jilburfm chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
excellent alt-ending! I loved it!
IcarusToSun chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow! You have quite successfully rendered me speechless! Brilliantly done:)

Hugs,
mitts40 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lovely! Sometimes, I'm as confused as Masen. A lot to wrap your mind around but you did a lovely job with it. Edward's letter at the end...crying! Wonderful story!

PS.I loved both endings. It always amazes me how you authors can think of such intriguing and wonderful things. Thanks for sharing.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ok. So I have not read the story but I just read this and I am in tears. My heart was in my throat. I think I need to go read the story now. Wow.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »