Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think that may be the only alternative ending that could have made me happy. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, both for the cause and for your fans.
imatwin247 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I was a little confused with this chapter. But it kept me on edge. You have a great imagination and the original 'beyond time' is fantastic. this ending... i don't how to describe my reaction. i was upset because bella never went back and be with the vampire edward. that she never went back to the original time. but i was happy that she lived a life with him. but also sad again because she didn't live forever and she and he died. am i making sense? i don't know how to describe it. but i do like the other ending more. i think because she does go back and they go through everything with the family. i was so sad though when he was dying and she left the 1918 edward and said (i don't remember the exact quote) something with don't kill me in biology or i'll see you in biology. definitely a great story overall (the beyond time story in general). it kept my heart racing the whole time. mild tears almost approaching because it was all overwhelming and unpredictable. am i making sense? write back to me to let me know your thoughts. thanks.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Bella's not the only one crying. Geez. I loved this alternate ending. Both this AND the original made me cry. This was wonderfully written and I barely have the words. BT is in my all-time, top five favorite fanfics, and I thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I never wanted to let BT go to begin with, and this was even more icing on the proverbial cake.

I'm such a sap.
KristinHazzard chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Thank you for sharing this with us! I have missed this story and it was a nice surprise in my inbox. So touching :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beyond Time is probably my MOST favorite fic of all time. I loved how it started, how the characters progressed, and how it ended in such perfection. That's not to say that this was a great idea too, but you can't mess with perfection in my eyes. I loved it as it was. But regardless, I do so love your writing, T. You are very gifted! So, thanks for sharing that with us. But just so you know, I loved it the first way best!

But I did have a thought the other day, a whole other way you could have gone. I was not fond of the half vamp/half human child, so I was thinking...what if Bella just traveled back in time long enough to get Edward's real human sperm and then came back to present. That would have been an intersting spin. And they would have named her Elizabeth instead of that Renesmee crap! That's my version anyway! Thanks, T! Take care.
Hitchy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh. U'm a sobbing babbling mess over here. His lletter at the end... I just have no words for that. Thos os and always will be one of my absolute favourite fanfictions of all time.

Just LOVED this. Thank you for sharing.
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved the alternate ending! This was one of my favorite fanfics of all time, thank you so much for writing this and posting this!
Nonita chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I it! Thanks!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Words elude me. That was quite spectacular. While I really loved the original ending of the story, reading the alternate version was strangely enthralling. Thank you so much.

X0X0
roxnroll chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was really beautiful too! I loved the original ending, but this was good too. They ended up together in both stories, whether undead or alive... just wonderful. I loved it!

Rox
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Bella's not the only one wiping tears from her eyes!

I wasn't sure I wanted to read an "alternate ending," but that was truly beautiful and quite well thought-out.

Thank you for the lovely surprise in my in-box!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved the story and it's end but as humans they made the best of their lives. But I can't understand how can they choose death over living forever. She could have asked Carlisle to change them after their first born or something like that. I really can't understand her or their choice. She wasn't religious and she didn't believe in God so she couldn't expect in an afterlife...so why this choice?

This ending made me cry, it was wonderfully written but I really don't like it and can't understand it.

The first ending is the best!:)
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it. All that was missing was the tissue warning. hehe Both the original and alternate endings were superb and I honestly can't say which was better, as they each were brilliant in their own right.
Scarlet Nite chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved the original ending, don't get me wrong, but this was such a creative alternate ending. I loved the snippets of their lives together through the journal. Thanks for sharing this with us! I love JOOTB but I hope you will write some drama like this again, this whole story was fantastic.
Belindella chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow, you had so much to cover to explain Bella's stay in the future! Very thoroughly thought out! That must have given you a headache in the planning stage! I've been dying for this to come out since my old comp wouldn't open the compilation, and now that email is lost in my inbox like a needle in a haystack.

LOVED:"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked.

Edward grinned and his eyes sparkled, thoughts of labor forgotten for the moment. "Both," he said firmly.

"Oh, God," I moaned my hands flying to my face.

HEHEHE! And, even more, I loved when Bella said, starting from the beginning... "I'd never given much thought to how I'd die." I literally gasped, imagining her writing Twilight, and it made me feel all... melancholy. So, of course, when Alice came on the scene, tears had to roll.

God, I'm a sucker for this story, and this o/s reminded me of how I'd hang out for your updates. Thank you so much for going to all the effort of this alternate ending. As wonderful as it was, I'm glad you went with the one that finishes Beyond Time.

Thanks bb!