Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I wish I could find out if she picks that path. I love both endings :)
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I enjoyed that but I prefer your original ending!
EllieMoon chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I realized that their love story will keep happening in a way. She goes back, and then time happens. But she will always have to go back even though time continues moving forward.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Beyond time is, without a doubt, my favorite story of all time- out of all novels, fanfic sand so much more. I often find myself coming back to you story and rereading the magic that you have created within this beautiful story. As much as I hate to admit it I cry when I read beyond time. And even more so I love how you capture the love of two people better than the original author; I know many people may not agree with me but you have created something beautiful here- I hope to hear about some original work comin from you. Thank you for the story :)
Brie danille
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It was an interesting chapter, and I'm sure there were a lot of happy persons that you wrote it - me included;)

But, as sweet and well thought this was, I liked your original ending better... I love any ExB stories, and usually don't care if they are AH or vamp style. As long as they have their HEA - that is;)
And you gave that to them in both ways, so thank you for writing this, too
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
So in this ending she DID end up changing everything, but their love remained anyways. You know what? I like this ending much better!
Musty21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I have to say, I like this ending better!
Shyloe chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Alternate ending was really good too... I can't say which one I like better! Lol
vmp1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Skr4romance chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is a very interesting alter ending. I'm honestly not sure which one I like better, although I can see why the "real" ending makes more sense. Still, this one may have been more emotional. It made me wish I could just keep reading and see where the story went the second time around. Either way, Beyond Time is an amazing story and very very well written. I can imagine all the research and thought you had to put into it. I enjoyed it so much and I so appreciate the time and energy you put into writing it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent.
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
beautiful
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hello. A very nice alternate ending. I really appreciate your talent and all your hard work. Thank you so much. Suzan Noerr
ballerinax chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Edward's letter made me tear up...it was so beautiful and heartfelt. I agree with your decision to keep your original ending, but this was a very satisfying outtake nonetheless.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
that was great but notshed,or maybe this should have been before Bella came back I am all mixed up and so sad and happy at the same time. more outtakes are very much welcomed
soniya11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
wow..I like this ending better! But I keep on wondering what would have happened, if Bella has to go back to 2010 after she got pregnant?
240 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »