Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
a very worthy alternate ending. very convoluted, to most eyes, but you've made not only the original story, but created a second, very plausible, ending for it. I have love the time I spent reading this and feeling all the emotions it evoked in me. I wonder if you still write, or visit the fandom. I'd love to hear that you are still using this gift in some way. I will always be a fan. Thank you.

Judy Sokolowski
nusha chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I like this ending better. I wish you had written another story about this Bella's time travel. She never met the vampire Edward so how does that work? I mean the past should be a little different right? I mean Bella tolerated the human Edward because she was deeply in love with him but this Bella isn't and will Alice be there? Bella already knows all the answers so she won't try to kill James. I am so confused right now or I am just dumb. I want to cry coz this journey was just wow and I want to read this Bella's story. She clearly will be meeting Edward for the first time so her reaction should be interesting. I really want to know how the things changes or does it change? Urgh.. I feel like I am going crazy. Anyway good job though. I'll definitely read it again. Sorry if I sound crazy
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love it. Awesome writing. Loved how the characters all come together so nicely intertwined. Yes I've read, reread the other main story many times. Only allowing one comment per chapter. Bah. But first time coming across this chapter. I think I get sidetracked. Making me cry. Awesome job.
AnahyR chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Owwww (wipes tears from Edward's letter) I kinda wish this was the real end, to see her with kids and grand kids, but I'm torn between the two because they are both awesome :) great job
Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I wish I could find out if she picks that path. I love both endings :)
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I enjoyed that but I prefer your original ending!
EllieMoon chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I realized that their love story will keep happening in a way. She goes back, and then time happens. But she will always have to go back even though time continues moving forward.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Beyond time is, without a doubt, my favorite story of all time- out of all novels, fanfic sand so much more. I often find myself coming back to you story and rereading the magic that you have created within this beautiful story. As much as I hate to admit it I cry when I read beyond time. And even more so I love how you capture the love of two people better than the original author; I know many people may not agree with me but you have created something beautiful here- I hope to hear about some original work comin from you. Thank you for the story :)
Brie danille
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It was an interesting chapter, and I'm sure there were a lot of happy persons that you wrote it - me included;)

But, as sweet and well thought this was, I liked your original ending better... I love any ExB stories, and usually don't care if they are AH or vamp style. As long as they have their HEA - that is;)
And you gave that to them in both ways, so thank you for writing this, too
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
So in this ending she DID end up changing everything, but their love remained anyways. You know what? I like this ending much better!
Musty21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I have to say, I like this ending better!
Shyloe chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Alternate ending was really good too... I can't say which one I like better! Lol
vmp1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Skr4romance chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is a very interesting alter ending. I'm honestly not sure which one I like better, although I can see why the "real" ending makes more sense. Still, this one may have been more emotional. It made me wish I could just keep reading and see where the story went the second time around. Either way, Beyond Time is an amazing story and very very well written. I can imagine all the research and thought you had to put into it. I enjoyed it so much and I so appreciate the time and energy you put into writing it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent.
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013