Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hello. A very nice alternate ending. I really appreciate your talent and all your hard work. Thank you so much. Suzan Noerr
ballerinax chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Edward's letter made me tear up...it was so beautiful and heartfelt. I agree with your decision to keep your original ending, but this was a very satisfying outtake nonetheless.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
that was great but notshed,or maybe this should have been before Bella came back I am all mixed up and so sad and happy at the same time. more outtakes are very much welcomed
soniya11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
wow..I like this ending better! But I keep on wondering what would have happened, if Bella has to go back to 2010 after she got pregnant?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow and one more thing to that 2 review thing (i'm so disorganized now it's not even funny haha) Anyways, I like this ending better I think, seeing them have kids and stuff :D So did that change the future? How was Bella able to meet vampire Edward then if he died? or should I just disregard that (cuz this is alternate ending) and enjoy the story? hahaha :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
And to add on to what I just said hahah it's amaaaaazing because of the story idea :D and i loooove the characters - usually I don't like them out of character, but Bella is amazing - so witty and hilarious and sarcastic and strong, which is nice :D And Edward is so sweet haha :D Anyways, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ohmygoshh I think i've told you before but this story is amaaaaaazing! I'm definitely not just saying that - its one of the few stories that I read for fun :D (the other being Unplanned Perfection by littlecat358) Just a few questions - why isn't Edward with Alice and Carlisle? Did he die cuz he wasn't turned? And so does it just continue in a circle? Are they ever able to get passed this, and live in the present?
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well I just realized you can't reply unless I sign in :P (I was the 3 guest reviews - clearly I need sleep haha)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely love this alternate ending. Since BT focused solely on human Edward, for me this ending is perfect. You are such a gifted writer, I've loved your stories. Thanks for this, and please keep giving us these unique and wonderful stories.
cebgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I didn't like this ending as much as the true ending.
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This ending was pretty neat, they get to stay together and be human together and have a family but I think I like the original one better..
Daphodill chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. I had hoped Edward recovered, but was not disappointed with the final events in BT. This alt ending was what I thought would happen from the beginning, minus Masen and the journals. That was all really intriguing. It was so subtle, how you explained present-day Bella's life. Edward isn't there because he never died in 1918. She's not in love with him, because he doesn't exist in the 21st century.

It all is so deep. Kind of bittersweet that Charlie won't know he had Bella, once she takes her spirit walk. But, their life in the past is so beautiful. I have to hope that, in some way, Charlie is connected to his daughter and has a sense of peace, even if he doesn't know why. I have a thing for Charlie/Bella. I love how he loves her.

This was really beautiful. I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow! I think this ending is more believable because I hard time with Edward never reading about Bella in Carlisle mind.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I swear that letter, made my heart melt.
vgabz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Almost like a bitter sweet ending :*). But still amazing none the less
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »