Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This ending was pretty neat, they get to stay together and be human together and have a family but I think I like the original one better..
Daphodill chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. I had hoped Edward recovered, but was not disappointed with the final events in BT. This alt ending was what I thought would happen from the beginning, minus Masen and the journals. That was all really intriguing. It was so subtle, how you explained present-day Bella's life. Edward isn't there because he never died in 1918. She's not in love with him, because he doesn't exist in the 21st century.

It all is so deep. Kind of bittersweet that Charlie won't know he had Bella, once she takes her spirit walk. But, their life in the past is so beautiful. I have to hope that, in some way, Charlie is connected to his daughter and has a sense of peace, even if he doesn't know why. I have a thing for Charlie/Bella. I love how he loves her.

This was really beautiful. I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow! I think this ending is more believable because I hard time with Edward never reading about Bella in Carlisle mind.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I swear that letter, made my heart melt.
vgabz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Almost like a bitter sweet ending :*). But still amazing none the less
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i actually like this ending better... I cannot believe what an amazing writer you are- I would say you are better that SMeyer! Your Beta is fantastical, and you are so amazing that words cannot explain. This is far to good of a story! I am looking into buying your new story that just came out. Thank you for letting me read this (this is the eighth time I have read this ending and the third I have read the full story) I am sorry I havent reviewed as much as I should have, but I usually forget to or I am simply to lazy, so forgive me for not giving your works the credit it has earned. Your other Twilight works are amazing also, and I have read every single one of them with the small exception of Cutlass. I wish I wrote more in this review, to interpret your amazing work, but to e honest, simplicity usually get the message across- and here is my, simple, yet meaningful message-

sfa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this version is soooo cool! awesome
question...i dont know if i missed it but where is jasper, esme, rosalie and Emmett?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So very glad you wrote the real ending the way you did. Would have been more than a little disappointed with this one.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I don't normally like alternate endings but this one was so good. You put a lot of effort into making this ending seem like it actually could of happened and you challenged me to think of so many different endings that could have been. Great work and awesome job writing both Bellas.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Totally awesome, loved it!
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow! The time travel is so mind boggling and I understand why this isn't the main ending. It is still intriguing to see how it would have ending if he wasn't changed. Time travel is so scary to think and write about but you did an amazing job portraying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It's so... strange to read about Edward and Bella growing old. And it makes me sad that they'll die, but I guess that's what humans do.
At least they had a happy and fullfilled life.
*wipes away tears*
Great alternative ending!
amberbriana chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story
vampiregurl17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
love it
maphie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
how, how, how do you know about this kind of love? Tears...Sigh...Tears. Is there more to this story? I'm torn between "Please?" and "I hope not."
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »