Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
mrs.edwardnorthmansalvatore chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this entire story is the best i have ever read. I am not kidding. Call me a loser but i still sometimes go back and read my favorite parts. i should have written a review earlier but i was always so entranced in the story that i never did. But now i must! this is an amazing story and i think your a fantastic writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lovely & poignant. I also prefer the original ending but I enjoyed this too.
sillygoose20 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I have a confession to make. At some point, while reading Beyond Time, I cheated. I just had to know if she ever made it back to the present. So I peeked. I read a few sentences of the final chapters. It didn't diminish my enjoyment of the story at all, knowing that she made it back to her present time, because I didn't cheat enough to know if any of her travels were real. To me, the fact that this journey of love was REAL is the essence of the story. Bella and Edward forever.

This alt. ending just showcases your talent as a writer. And while I do prefer the original, the moral of the story remains the same. Nicely done. How did you ever write an angst (Turns) when you are a hopeless romantic? LOL.

Always a fan…

-sillygoose
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow. I'm serious impressed that you wrote this alternative for a story that you'd already so fully. I may have cried more than once reading it to. Just seeing their life for what it might have been - them together and so passionately in love. Who wouldn't want that for themselves? Keeping the journal was a great idea and that letter Edward wrote... gawd. I'm full of very sappy feelings right now. An interesting alternative, though I'm more than a little partial to the original. Thanks, bb. You're awesome for even finding the headspace to write this! xox
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was sweet...and confusing. I guess because the Bella that goes back in time had fallen in love with a vampire Edward, thus befriending Carlisle. But if Edward never becomes a vampire, how does that work?

Yeah, your original ending was perfect, though this was a sweet alternative to show the life they build as humans. But the logistics of it is confusing the crap out of me.

Thank you for donating to such a worthy cause. Your generosity helped, I'm sure.
insomniacinsanity chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I hate sequels, and unexpected epilogues! They always fuck with your mind! This alternate universe confused me, and it kind of annoyed me too. Not because th plot was bad, because, Jesus, TKegl writing a bad plot? Unthinkable. But I had come to peace with the fact that this story was complete and I had come to terms with it, attempting to dispel the depression I usually feel whenever I read a fic as epic as this, when BANG BANG! a new, incredibly confusing chapter arrives and ruins my piece-making process.

Sigh. The woes of loving Beyond Time.

Great as usual! My last review looks incomplete, but forgettaboutit cause by know you should know that your shit is the shit. Thank you for this.
Raum chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
My head is spinning after all this time traveling :)

VERY WELL DONE!

Original and intriguing!

- Raum
oh werd chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is precious, although I do think I like the original ending better. This one makes my head hurt lol. Thanks so much for this story, I have really really enjoyed it. You're awesome.
twilightgran chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh...my...gosh! That was wonderful. Although I loved the original ending, this one is just as worthy of praise. Thank you for sharing your magnificent talent! )
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
...and the circle is closed.

Amazing alternative, I feel a little bittersweet though. Edward and Bella are destined to be together no matter how and when, I love how Edward's sure of that. I guess they do have their forever after, just not the way we're used to in the original story. I'm just feeling for Carlisle and the Cullens..they've never met Edward, they've never get to know Bella they way they will be. I'm a little sad for them because for the rest of their eternity they will have to think of their past memories of Edward and Bella. They never meet again.. I'm glad with the original ending, for my own sake, otherwise I'll never stop thinking (and in a sense mourning) about this :)

But damn, people just don't write fics like that anymore! I've been putting this off just because of that. I know you'll never disappoint, whether it's hilarious stories like Just One of the Boys or cute family stories like Do Over. Please never stop writing!
LikeAFairyTaleAgain chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I have to admit that this ending kind of creeps me out, but I'm so glad you gave us the option of another ending!
happy.ala chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I can't write much cause I crying... It's sooooo beautiful, I have no words. Thank you for all these feelings, emotions and thoughts :-)
TraceyJ chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
.God! I am wiping away the tears again...Just like I did so many times with BT... I have to admit as BT was wrapping I really was hoping that she'd save Edward...that the vaccine would work. I can't believe I missed this alternate ending from being posted. Unbelievable...I have no words...I'm going to have to say...I wish this was the true ending? Why? For selfish reasons of course...I just love the idea of them growing old, having children, grandchildren, future descendants...It's all very appealing to me.

I am so sad that this is over...

You have truly created one of the most specatacular stories in the fandom...
zazasant chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Having just finished Beyond Time I will say I liked the original ending as it seemed more true but this is lovely and had you chosen this course of events I would have been happy.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »