Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
maphie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
how, how, how do you know about this kind of love? Tears...Sigh...Tears. Is there more to this story? I'm torn between "Please?" and "I hope not."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Omg. Loved this ending. But I loved the original more. You have a way with words that leave me wondering every once in a while if their love story could be true. Keep up the good work.
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! But the first is still my favorite.
avidreaderone chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved this ending too, even though I prefer the original, this one is also smile-through-your-tears worthy too!

I'll say it again, your are a TRULY gifted writer/storyteller!

I can't find the words to express how your story, with both endings, moved me.

Thanks for the ride on the emotional rollercoaster that was Beyond Time. I loved EVERY word of it!
CULLENS913 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hello

I want to tell you what a great plot you came up with for this story.I loved how u described places and reference to to things of the times in the past. So well written,I enjoyed Alice pigging out that was funny.I cried and loved this story its one of my favorites on my job! I recommend to everyone. Thank you for a great book. kep up the writing !

Katya7
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was wondering how you'd fix it if she actually had been able to stay behind and have a life with Edward.

Excellent job, m'dear!

Pam
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I truly enjoyed that ending as well, but completely adored the other ending in the true story. Thank you for this though. It was really well done. I especially loved Edward's letter at the ending. Swoon.

~Christy
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aww that so lovely. Beyonf Time is one of my favourite stories now, I prefer it to the Twilight original. I can't wait to read More xx
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That sentece "You are mine, Bella, and I am yours…forever." Wow.. :')
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yeah, reading this in class was stupid, stupid, stupid. I am fighting the tears so hard, but a few have still fallen. The girl sitting next to me must think I'm nuts. Tort law is not meant to be sad, lol.

Anyway, I loved the original ending, but this was amazing! What an idea... it's so clearly well thought out... It makes sense (whoever would have thought anyone would say that about traveling through time?), but most of all, it's beautifully written. Fantastic job, dear. I'm in awe.
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
aww how sweet!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow! Nice parallel timeline you have here. This is a lovely alternate ending. The thought that Bella and Edward get not only their lives together, but also a lasting legacy of descendants that bear their names and resemblances makes me wistfully happy.
mrs.edwardnorthmansalvatore chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this entire story is the best i have ever read. I am not kidding. Call me a loser but i still sometimes go back and read my favorite parts. i should have written a review earlier but i was always so entranced in the story that i never did. But now i must! this is an amazing story and i think your a fantastic writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lovely & poignant. I also prefer the original ending but I enjoyed this too.
sillygoose20 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I have a confession to make. At some point, while reading Beyond Time, I cheated. I just had to know if she ever made it back to the present. So I peeked. I read a few sentences of the final chapters. It didn't diminish my enjoyment of the story at all, knowing that she made it back to her present time, because I didn't cheat enough to know if any of her travels were real. To me, the fact that this journey of love was REAL is the essence of the story. Bella and Edward forever.

This alt. ending just showcases your talent as a writer. And while I do prefer the original, the moral of the story remains the same. Nicely done. How did you ever write an angst (Turns) when you are a hopeless romantic? LOL.

Always a fan…