Reviews for Beyond Time: Of Diaries and Destiny
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i actually like this ending better... I cannot believe what an amazing writer you are- I would say you are better that SMeyer! Your Beta is fantastical, and you are so amazing that words cannot explain. This is far to good of a story! I am looking into buying your new story that just came out. Thank you for letting me read this (this is the eighth time I have read this ending and the third I have read the full story) I am sorry I havent reviewed as much as I should have, but I usually forget to or I am simply to lazy, so forgive me for not giving your works the credit it has earned. Your other Twilight works are amazing also, and I have read every single one of them with the small exception of Cutlass. I wish I wrote more in this review, to interpret your amazing work, but to e honest, simplicity usually get the message across- and here is my, simple, yet meaningful message-

sfa chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this version is soooo cool! awesome
question...i dont know if i missed it but where is jasper, esme, rosalie and Emmett?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So very glad you wrote the real ending the way you did. Would have been more than a little disappointed with this one.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I don't normally like alternate endings but this one was so good. You put a lot of effort into making this ending seem like it actually could of happened and you challenged me to think of so many different endings that could have been. Great work and awesome job writing both Bellas.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Totally awesome, loved it!
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow! The time travel is so mind boggling and I understand why this isn't the main ending. It is still intriguing to see how it would have ending if he wasn't changed. Time travel is so scary to think and write about but you did an amazing job portraying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It's so... strange to read about Edward and Bella growing old. And it makes me sad that they'll die, but I guess that's what humans do.
At least they had a happy and fullfilled life.
*wipes away tears*
Great alternative ending!
amberbriana chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story
dreerocha17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
love it
maphie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
how, how, how do you know about this kind of love? Tears...Sigh...Tears. Is there more to this story? I'm torn between "Please?" and "I hope not."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Omg. Loved this ending. But I loved the original more. You have a way with words that leave me wondering every once in a while if their love story could be true. Keep up the good work.
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! But the first is still my favorite.
avidreaderone chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved this ending too, even though I prefer the original, this one is also smile-through-your-tears worthy too!

I'll say it again, your are a TRULY gifted writer/storyteller!

I can't find the words to express how your story, with both endings, moved me.

Thanks for the ride on the emotional rollercoaster that was Beyond Time. I loved EVERY word of it!
CULLENS913 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hello

I want to tell you what a great plot you came up with for this story.I loved how u described places and reference to to things of the times in the past. So well written,I enjoyed Alice pigging out that was funny.I cried and loved this story its one of my favorites on my job! I recommend to everyone. Thank you for a great book. kep up the writing !

Katya7
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was wondering how you'd fix it if she actually had been able to stay behind and have a life with Edward.

Excellent job, m'dear!