Reviews for Blood and Roses
Karbear10 chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
This was really interesting, I enjoyed it.
kingslayers chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Whoa.

This was amazing. It's an incredibly original concept and I really am astounded at how you managed to pack in such a plot at a good pace into 4 chapters.

Scorpius was amazing. Legit. I loved the Ophèlie twist with Scorpius as the Dad and I loved how the family dynamics were set in such a fantastic way - Adam and Scor, Scor and Ophèlie, the Weasleys… they were brilliant.

I really did like Adam and Scorpius' relationship, and the flashback made me happy. It was really well done.

The plot twists were epic - I've always imagined Dom'd be bisexual but when her husband was killed I was like… "oh."

So the twist and the jealousy was good. Also, Scorpius running after Maira/Gabi due to her handwriting of all things seemed odd but then again, aurors are naturally suspicious, so it totally worked in your favour!

I had barely processed how much loss there had been when Bill died, so that was kind of shaking when I actually realised and processed, lol. I WISH THEY'D CAUGHT GABRIELLA though I'm glad that Rose and Scor didn't say that there had been at least three Avadas cast by people that were most certainly not Gabriella Zabini.

All in all, it was a brilliant fic and I hope you're very proud of it!

Jane xx
Sarah Jane chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
This is very well written and has me anxiously waiting for your updates. The ending to this chapter kind of gave me the chills. I'm very eager to know what happens next. Keep it up!
Mystery Me chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
So...what. The healer, Maira is a suspect now? Because she's good and detailed with art and all that, and she's an insider...

I feel like Ginny should be standing up for Rose a helluvalot more then she is after the chamber of secrets; a sort of same thing happened to her; a fight between harry and herself would be kind of awesome

Loving the story, :D
luv1711 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I'm in love !
M chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Such a good story line! Keep updating!
luv1711 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Love it! Seems like it'll be one hell of a ride!
Raquenzel chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
This is going to be a great story, I can tell. I just can't envision Harry with that language, plus there are a couple of blanks that could have been filled. I may just be hooked on this now, though, so keep up the updates :)
wow chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
this is good but is it really a scorrose cos it sounds as if dom was having an affair with scorpius while been married to matthew and she had ophelie while been married rose was jealous because dom got matthew who was her ex and now she fancied scorpius who was also having an affair with dom so she blamed dom for having both guys she had wanted and never had. Poor rose but did she kill them? Dum dum duh! update soon pleeease very good
M chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I really like this storyline! It's so original. Update soon please! :)