Reviews for What You Don't Know SINGLE PAGE FORMAT
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
great story! i love the image of severus sleeping on the couch, a big ball of drunken misery, clutching harry's old socks to his chest. pathetic but in a good way.
Patrick chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
All your stories have been a delight.
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So beautiful, and real, and warm. What a delight. Honestly, you write so well, it's a true pleasure to take the time to read your fics. You don't overuse imagery, like some authors (including myself, at times), and you use it so effectively. I loved your subtle 'socks' theme, bringing it to a close at the end. Clever and just right. Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us. They're truly amazing.
Arcadia Val chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is a bloody awesome story. Well written and interesting from start to finish. You wrote the characters so well! Love it! I'm now off to see what else you've written...
HersheyOHenry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh yeah, I read this one before "Coffeehouse Jazz" and this is what motivated me to read that super long one. Your way of articulating the tenderness between Harry and Severus is impeccable. The reader FEELS everything and it is just one of those fics where you can't stop reading.

I also LOVE how you have it in a single page format. I read these on my iPod as notes, and the dozen-chapter format is annoying beyond belief. So thank you so much for making it convenient and so much more enjoyable to read. Hoping for more wonderful writing from you!
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I totally love this story! I don't have any real complaints. The only thing I will say is that I think the ending where Severus drinks himself into oblivion could've been more intense and emotional than it was. Other than that, which is just a preference anyway) I thought the story was wonderful! I'm off to read the other one you put up!
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awe cute! I love a happy ending. Sev's head is far too thick for his own good. Great story!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
goodness that ws a looooonnnggggggggg story! i really enjoyed reading it it seemed very real n i loved that u made all sweet n simliey after the war ,ost of them seemed to be depressed nice twist in this one w/ harry doing the whole puppet thing i read this all in one sitting lol took me like an hr :D

nyways tho i do adivce u to break it up most pple like reading long stories but not this long try breaking them up into chapters a lot of pple will be daunted on the sheer lenght of it

nyways fab job n hope to read more frm u! (myb even a follow up one shot!)
blueEyre chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was a really cute story. Good job
JBrenn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is by far one of THE best stories I have read in a VERY long time. Thank you so much for sharing this!
7NCL chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I think it's odd that you don't have that many reviews. It's such a great story! I absolutely loved it and would there be a sequel, I would definitely read it! Good look with writing and keep up the good work! :D
blackcrystalmaiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was truly fantastic.

One of the best snarry fics I've read.

I loved that the story was in Sevs POV and how he fell in love with Harry over time and not just suddenly after waking up one day.

You are a fabulous writer. Write another one please!
Chris Bran Norling chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
An amazing story, I absolutely loved it.
Puzzle Me This chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG that was breath taking, the story was amazing. Your a very talented author this is a truely fantastic story. there's nothing wrong with it at all, this is the best story i have ever come crossed on fanfiction and thats the truth

well done

xoxo

Pellegrina chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Thanks for this utterly sweet and lovely love-story! It was really touching and nice and a very pleasant thing to read! Thanks for sharing it! I especially enjoyed the puppets and the double meaning behind them - a very good and original idea!