Reviews for Not Like This
SSB chapter 6 . 6/3
it would be mummy hermione is a british.
mavywavy123 chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
one word. awesome.
anyway, thank you soo much for writing this _ (how should i put it? great? not good enough!) story!
ash chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I love chapter 14, it's my favourite one so far
ash chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
i'm enjoying this story so far :)
davestridersjunk chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
Your writing is incredible. You have a real talent, there! This story seemed to tug at my heartstrings more than any other story ever has. You made me feel real emotions when I read it, as if I was in Draco's place, it was beyond amazing. I can't wait until you update your sequel!
wonderwall chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
So I just finished this story and I gotta say, you are the Queen of cliffhangers. I liked this story. You strike me as a very humble writer, so I wanted you to know that I enjoyed it very much. I tend to crave happy ending stories, but painfully beautiful ones (like yours) have a place in my heart as well. I'm gonna read your sequel now, hope Draco and Hermione have a chance at happiness (hint hint). I haven't read your reviews, but from your author's notes, it sounds like some people wanted more/different Dramione action to happen, or thought the relationship between Draco and Hermione was too drawn out. My two cents is these two characters have a lot to overcome to be together and every writer has a different idea of how the pacing should be. Sometimes Draco and Hermione recognize their attraction quickly and everyone thinks it's too soon and sometimes it takes a while (I've read some that take waaaay longer than yours) and everyone thinks it's taking forever. With me, I'm pretty forgiving by how short or long it takes, as long as they figure out that they're supposed to be together. Because all Dramione fans know they are . . . right? Anyway, thanks for writing and I'll keep reading!
WarnedBeYou chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Love this story! I know I'm reviewing on the second chapter, but I have actually read it through, it's gorgeous, well done, it nearly made me cry! Beautiful!
Water-powerofthemoon chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
This is so beautiful and dark and romantic! AMAZING! I love Dramione (as well as Ronmione) and this is just so breathtaking. I can't stop. The only complaint I have is that Hermione's past and all her stress is a little to dark for me. But thats just me :P I love it, DON'T STOP :)
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
This was amazing. I loved it!
Daisy Seary chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
That ending still breaks my heart, it is so sad, yet beautiful, I adore it with every fiber of my being. Well done, this story is a masterpiece.
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Oh I love it! You are a first class writer! Well done,you!
Daisy Seary chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Here I am again, rereading this story. It is by far the best story I have read on here. The ending nearly made me cry, it was so beautiful. It is the only one I cannot stop coming back to. I love every word of it.
Vitam Viva chapter 26 . 11/24/2011
Hi! This is the first Harry Potter fanfic that I have reviewed...I recently just got into HP a few weeks ago and I must say, Not Like This made me fall hard for DracoxHermoine! The way you paced this story was realistic, the character development (something rare nowadays...) was just amazing, and I can just keep going and going and going. Really, I have nothing to say but praise. Great work C:
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 27 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautfiul. Just... incredible. I was in tears by the last chapter. Wonderfully written, not too fast-paced. Realistic plot and I love how deeply you went with the characters and their stories, their lives, their thoughts. Amazing. :)
leafysummers chapter 24 . 10/16/2011
Oh God. That was amazing! Truly. You really did a great job with this chapter.