Reviews for Tangled Web
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow that was a really well written, depressing story! XD I love and hate the butterfly metaphor, love because it's so creative and seems fitting, and hate because that's what I'll think of everytime I see a spider web now. XD
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this was intense and i loved it! the whole butterfly analogy was so relatable and realistic, it gave me goosebumps reading this. amazing work :)
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hi Laura! Long time no see. This was beautiful as always. I can completely relate. Nighttime can sometimes be such a scary time. Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for a long time! I promise I'll try to get on that immediately! Once again, great one-shot! The butterfly imagery was beautiful! Love you.
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You'll never be alone. You tell me all the time that God's with us. And he is, and you have me. I'm going to make this promise to you... even though we're not best friends and you don't know really anything about me and it may mean nothing to you... I'll never leave you. Because I'm terrified of being alone too. But I'm here, forever, until I die. I'm not going anywhere. I hope that comforts you, because I mean it. You ever need anything, anything at all... just let me know. I'll give you my cell number too... if you want it that is.

Don't be afraid... for he is here. And do not fear... for I am with you.

-Courtney-
WyszLo chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The butterfly metaphor painted a beautifully haunting picture, Laura.

That's not what's important, though. I just really really really really want to give you a hug right now. I love you, soulmate! I hope you're feeling better today.

~Lauren
Infectious Smile chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow. This. Is. AMAZING!

I think the butterfly metaphor worked out great, it really conveyed te fear of being alone and trapped. 3