Reviews for The Case of the Irish Ghost
Dustbunny3 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I was very sad to realize that this fic hadn't been updated in some years, though I thank you for what you did share of it here. The characterization and interaction is fun from the very beginning, and it's always nice to see Gregson getting some focus. Nothing against Lestrade, but I have always wondered just why it is he got the lion's share of attention.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Gregson's a little slow on the uptake here.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I didn't know Moriarty had a brother.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Both Gregson and Watson seasick, this is going to be a long case.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Gregson doing liason work. He's going to be happy to be back on duty.
Nooka chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
HA! Love it! I laughed my way through this, can't wait for more!
reflekshun chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Thank you for sharing such a terrific install. This story is very good!
VHunter07 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
oh deary dear! So these folks are bonkers AND livin' in sin! hahaha A most dreadful mess indeed. I just loved O'Neills reaction to Gregsons questioning! LOL! great. Hurry with more please! This is getting more and more interesting! :)
Madam'zelleG chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I would have liked a longer chapter but it was well done.
VHunter07 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
oooh that is odd. I did notice they were a little less 'chatty' then most clients. haha

"No, Holmes, I didn't. Enlighten me, then let me go to bed."

I love that line! So very 'sleepy Watson'. :) Most interesting, can't wait for more!
reflekshun chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Stranger and stranger!Thank you for sharing this install, I really enjoyed it.
Madam'zelleG chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
This looks to be quite promising! I can't wait to see where you go with this.
VHunter07 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Wow that was a shock! Here I was expected a nice little ghost hunt and BAM there's a Moriarty in da house! I was interested before but now I'm entirely enthralled! Please please do continue and SOON! :)
reflekshun chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow! What an introduction! You have me hooked, and I hope that you post again soon. I thank you very much for sharing.
literaturefreak6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011