Reviews for His, Hers, No one's
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
This was an amazing story. I cried on this chapter too. I cried a few times, but you wrote such a fantastic story.
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
I loved this story so much, but I really wanted the HEA for them without the pain of not being able to have more children. Even with that, I still liked it because it may not have been the HEA I would have preferred, it was still one with an exception (based on my own perceived HEA).

It was still a HEA because Paul stuck by her, even with her trying to walk away. He showed her every day how much he loved HER and wanted HER; showed her she was "worth it". If only I could find someone like him. ;)

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful tale.
bamagal110 chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I don't get it after Edward fought so hard for her he just lets her go just like that and is Bella stupid she just gave away all that money, it does not grow on trees is she nuys she should have atleast kept enough to live comfortably on...
Jane chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
What is up Jake's nose? Why can't Bella be around Paul? She's not pursuing him at all...
I'm enjoying the story, an interesting plot!
joblackero chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
It was a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. Great work! :)
Smile-J chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Really enjoyed your story. Too many people only ever see the cloud, they need to fight to find the silver lining. I liked how you made them fight to make the best of the cards they were dealt.
:)-J
Jeniesethebeast chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Just found your story and read it all today! Amazing work! Loved, it so much! It was so real and touching. Thank you for sharing!
wolfhappiness chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Whew, finally finished. Great story.
wolfhappiness chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
This is soooo good. And yes, Jake is a dick. Idiot.
cosmickym925 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story! I was really like afraid to read this story because I thought I'd end up hating you if this ended badly but it was good! loved it && actually made me like Bella... which is weird because I normally hate her
PaulaB87 chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Damn lol i needed the box of klenex lol
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
okay i am going to admit to getting a little misty-eyed while reading this ... some stories just hit you with a force and this was one of them i loved reading this story
crazbubblegum chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
I really enjoyed your story and difference in it and other Bella/Paul stories.
mi-shell87 chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Aww that ending was both happy and sad! I wish Bella had been able to have a child, and when you wrote that she couldn't, I just felt like crying for her!

But it was a great story!
athome Jo chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
That was an absolutely beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us ;)