Reviews for Home Return
Hekka chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I stuck after "placing a hand over her shoulder," ... Isn't Frost Giants should be, oh, I don't know, the giants? And as far as the film goes, Loki is shorty by their standards.
Hekka chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Hmmm... If it was simple a spell, what held Loki to look as aces why not Odin made him more as he is his own son? So I think that's mean that Loki the natural shifter and this look of his - his own, unborrowed shape of the ace (way he would be look like if he is real one. Or he is a half-blood. That would explain his improper sizes for Frost Giants. But then it is meant that his biological father the sorcerer, capable to change shape too... And it would explain Loki's magic talents... Ah, gee! I and my overactive imagination). It just that Allfather magically helped the child to find and be dressed in it.
Hekka chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Everything is wow. But I have one question: why did you want to mixed myths with movie universe, when it is obvious that they largely do not coincide and such combination requires major adjustments myths themselves (in the beginning of the movie is good and clear shown that Odin had Mjolnir when his sons were children). It would be more logical to present myths as nothing more than that - humans were ignorant and Asgardians hardly considered to teach them their history - they had more important goals, and humans could invent stories about their heroes by themselves.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Discovered this story today and read it straight through. I genuinely love it and hope you will return to it and continue the storyline with Loki on Jotenheim. Love to see where romance will blossom for Loki. On Jotenheim on Midgard or on Asguard. I know that it is totally AU but it is wonderful.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Um Loki is a kick ass fighter and his mother KNOWS it, I mean hell she taught him magic, would have suggested perhaps being on a planet full of hostile forces after you killed their king…. THAT might have been a better thing to mention.
umm kind curious about how much of they myths your going to keep.
anyway! this should be fun.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
the quiet not crying or agony Loki Thor interaction. THAT is what Id expect, not the weepy weakness tears but.. YES.
I love that they are still messed up AND still able to TALK in a way that isn't angry arguing but also ISNT weeping confessions, just quiet.
DAMM good job, you made Odin a TAD to... something there, but thats forgivable, tough situations.
interesting fix! later Loki seems a tad to don't give a CRAP about the ice giants later and that makes sense... still, Loki kill their king and nearly destroys them and then brings himself up...

this should be interesting how you handle it. nice start.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
please update soon!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This is fantastic!
AnnechanB chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Great story. Wish I had more to read:)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Loved it
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Oooh! Sweet! I love it, make it Loki/Kolga pairing! :D if Thor gets to date, why doesn't Loki? I just- it's so cute! xD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I really love your returning the casket and giving us a look into Joton life was many writers spend much time with the Jotun race
skyhighwriter chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
Great story! I think that Odin totally failed at the parenting when he said "No Loki". I also love how you've gone into more depth on the Jotun side of Loki. Great job-Can't wait until the next update!
whiterose01x chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love your summary - I know not to many people probably give a review about that but thank god I am not the only person who likes Odin was a complete failure as a parent. That phrase alone made me read your story and man is it fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 16 . 10/20/2011