Reviews for You Promised Me Forever
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 4/20
So yea... That's how that went down.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/20
U described being under extreme influence w perfection.
- & yes, definitely shed light on how & why shit went down.
lilmstran chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
loved it
hope to read more
19casey94 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Alice is such a bitch! even through her logic i dont see how she could blame bella but anyway good outtake you should do more!
teddybear2272 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Luved these outtakes! Knowing What happened was insightful. Oh and yeah totally hating on Alice right now. Back to the story now! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Oh and yes please more outtakes :)
DivineInspiration chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Dear Jasper, if you torch the drugs, please torch yourself, too. Love, me.

I still love this every bit as much as I want to strangle Jasper and Alice. ;)
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
well if i didn't hate alice and jasper from the story, i really hate them now. gees really? those two are just wrong.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Alice's reasoning is so off-base here - selfish and self-centered are the nicest attributes I can come up with for her...Even her desire for Jasper's sobriety is based on how that would then affect her...especially if she is now the center of his attention.

Jasper is a f**k up to the nth degree...he was the catalyst for the events that led up to E's head injury and, now, the catalyst for the demise of the relationship (what little there was) between Alice and Bella. He's like one of those drivers on the freeway who speed and weave and cut people off in traffic without any idea of the havoc they leave behind them.

I hadn't thought about it until now - the only likeable characters in this fic (up to this point) are Bella and Emmett, and maybe Charlie and Renee? I want to like Edward but he has to do a lot of work to do to redeem himself!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Nice to get Jaspers POV and a little insite into alice's behavior.
ashma0407 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Ugh! Fucking Alice..BLAH

Anyway-I loved Jasper's view of the accident. Thanks for that.

Could have done without Alice but, hey, that's life. LOL

Great outtake bb!
Twilights1Fan chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
A new piece to the puzzle. I am glad things are looking up for Jasper finally but its awful that it took something tragic to happen to Edward for it to sink in for him and Alice. I never thought I'd be an Alice hater but with her one sided view on things and her stubbornness not to listen to Jasper explain himself about Bella being unaware of Edward's plans before the accident was proof enough that she was never really on Bella's side. I think Alice was against their being together out of pure jealousy towards Edward's loyalty to Bella, yes he'd turn to the drugs but he always came home to Bella.

I think seeing things from Jaspers pov was an added bonus to the whole plot, now I can see things a bit clearer into the friendship between Jasper and Edward...

I hope you update the main story soon.. Thanks for this posting dear.. I love this story...

GoSpikey chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Okay... Jasper with his guilt of being the main drive behind the break-up between B and E first says that he doesn't know he'll be able to stop for Alice, but the moment she says 'I want you' he suddenly can and says he loves her and will change... And then Alice with her 'no, don't come to her defence' and the pussy that he is, because IT'S HIS FAULT THAT EDWARD USES - he after all drags him out of the house so much and also sells him shit - doesn't say anything at all in Bella's defence, while okay, she's a doormat, she's done it out of love and look at what she's faced with now because of his assholery. Geesh, that character is just bullshit, or rather both of them are. Or the way they think is. They deserve each other. I hope they get cut out of B&E's lives, because honestly, with the problems those two are already facing, they don't need Bitchy Alice and Pussy Jasper in there, too. But then again, we already know that no one is in support of B&E, not truly.

Perhaps they can move to the other side of the country after Edward's better, get new friends there and be happy with their CHOSEN family.

Sorry for the rant. I mean no disrespect to you or your writing, but you know if know those two are asses, right? You wrote them, so... ;-)

Looking forward to B&E in the main story, and E's recovery! Still love the image of his kissy lips around the tube in his mouth from so many chapters back. Horny devil... :-D

bighenluvsrob chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oh this Alice She's removed herself and Edward from any responsibility

cejsmom chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Yeah this didn't make me like Alice or Jasper anymore than I already did. Probably made me like them a lot less. Ouch, Alice really is a bitch. Jasper doesn't have a clue.