Reviews for Dreams and Annoyed Roommates
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was hot and hysterical. I laughed so hard at the end. Awesome job, I loved it a lot. )
Once Upon a Vicky chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story was filled with 'ha' moments and 'oh my god that is so hot' I couldn't stop reading, because it was that damn good. James is so...dirty. Wow I'm at a loss for words. But golly Ms. Molly, this is just so wonderful. Had me wolfing the computer screen to read more. Who knew Kendall lusted for James that much. Lol...I'm sound so stupid about now...so yeah. Wonderful story and hope to see more~Vickytunes
Deactivated2014Heartbreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol I just loved this, it was so funny at the end when they told mama knight it was logie and Carlos's fault :)
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Haha awesome!
irishoreo chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I lqtm'ed quite hard just now that was hilarious
Rhinos.Vs.Unicorns chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
THIS.

THIS THIS THIS.

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

I JUSTJDJKGJFD

It was hot but then a little funny at moments and it was just altogether perfect and I can't even take it because OH MY GOD. And it was so well written and amazing and I just jdkjgkjsfjf.
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOL! great oneshot!
Perving chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lmao. Mamma Knight without her 8hrs of sleep is scary as fudge! :). I liked how you did this with the baby monoters and all. Very origional, I don't think I've ever seen that before. I LUVED this story and hope to read more from you :)