Reviews for Coffeehouse Jazz SINGLE PAGE FORMAT
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Absolute brilliance. I loved every word. :)
iamslay chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for posting this 3
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
another wonderfully romantic story from you. thank you for such a great one!
cerzee chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a very lovely story. It is refreshingly original, both in plot and style, and you have captured the characters of Harry and Severus well. The other characters could use a bit of further development though, especially Minerva. She seems a tad too naive to me. All in all, this is a great fanfic, written with so much attention to details and such elegant use of the English vocabulary that is seldom seen on this site. I really enjoyed it!
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
(Spoilers!)

This is really lame but I'll go with it anyways. I started this story needing to have the happy ending and the feeling that everything would be okay - when I was feeling kind of hopeless myself. Thank you for writing this, for making the day so much brighter.

This story was incredibly well done and I just love the gradual intimacy, I love coffeehouses and I love Snarry. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Chaus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I'm not sure why I didn't read this little gem of a story; but I'm glad I did. This was recommended to me by pekeleke after I had been ranting about how little development there is in the majority of Snarrys. This story had ample development, it was a lovely read and I honestly could not put it down. Thank you so much for posting this- I needed a good bit of literature.

Dia
BregoMellonNin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love this story. Simply magnificent and very compelling.
Beautiful description of feelings and impressively well written :)
Patrck chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I was thrilled with the happy ending. You had me worried for a bit with the sad stuff at the beginning! :D

Patrick
pasja chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I read it too, and I'm impressed. English is not my native language so please fogive me my mistakes. Your charakters are real, their actions are highly probable. Wonderful ending - I was afraid that they jump to bed imidietly - or that Harry will be ok just after meeting with Snape. I hope you will write somthing new - SOON. :D
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Another incredibly well-written and wonderfully long fan fic. I was so confused when you went back through Harry's POV and Severus was dead. Then I was horrified into thinking that Harry had fantasized the entire first part with Severus preparing to attend the Ball. And then, of course, Minerva thought about Severus being alive and the coincidence of Harry possibly running into him, and was so very relieved! Honestly, I don't think I've read anything that comes remotely close to your level of detail and story-telling in years. I've been reading fan fiction for almost 13 years, and your stories have managed to suck me in and make me excited all over about the series and where authors can take these characters. I very much look forward to reading your next works as you write them. Thank you for sharing these wonderful tales of love.

Oh, one other thing. I think the reason I adore the way you write these two, is that it seems so realistic. I find authors (again, including myself) tend to get caught up in the fantasy element of the writing, and don't focus as much on the real details that need to be there. Or they overuse words, or thoughts, or gestures. But not you. You manage to right love scenes that are surprising and lovely and real...every time. Seriously. That's really hard to do, but you do it consistently. Thanks so much for sharing, really. It is so refreshing to read fantastically long bodies of work like this.
Abrae chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. Just...wow.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is absolutely exquisite. Thank you for sharing this.
bgcasper chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
A very well written story, I must say that I love the idea of an insecure Severus. The plot got a tiny bit laggy at times but overall very interesting and enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Emilia Kingsley chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I honestly love you for posting this as a single page. My internet cuts off at a certain time and then I'm left hanging, trying to load all the pages to a story before it cuts off. You're wonderful. This story is wonderful. I love you!
HersheyOHenry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is the most amazing fic I have read to date. Seriously. You don't just do the Harlequin style "get them together and in bed somehow" approach, but you actually develop a detailed and emotional plot. It is so moving and it made me cry 4 times while reading it. And I still want to read more even after I stayed up all night reading (and believe me, I did stay up all night to read it. Went to sleep at 6:30 am). This is definitely capable and worthy of publication, and if you DO get published, I will definitely buy a copy...whatever it may be.

Seriously anticipating more writing, please continue!