Reviews for Adorkable
CruzdelSur chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Oh-oh... look at him, our boy all grown up! Way to go, Spence!

So, he will be really tired tomorrow in the flight, but something tells me he woludn't care less... :D

Great story!
CruzdelSur chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Aaww, such sweeties, both of them!

Just a little thing: "contigo" refers to "with you", "with love" would be "con amor". Just saying, since spanish is my mother language.

The fics is wonderfull, I will coment again when I finish. Thanks for writing!
lolyncut chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I'm reallly enjoying the story.
aiimee chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
good story so far
mabelreid chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I liked the ending very much. Our Reid needs some lovin'
chnoelle chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this story. Really really.
mabelreid chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Oh good... I'm so happy that Belle came to see Reid. He really needs a nice girl in his life. Too bad he had to deal with a case right after that cute phone call.
neverephemeral chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Interesting. I wonder what she wants to give Reid.
mabelreid chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Ah... Poor Reid. I can understand why Belle left the decision for him to call her, but it was kind of sad that they seperated, but also very realistic which is nice to see.

I'm glad he called in the end and she called him back. Looking forward to more
mabelreid chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Go Belle... Glad she saved the day. I like the that sweet little kiss and the last line for Morgan.
AnnieSmith32 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Aw! Is all I have to say.
mabelreid chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
So the killer is someone she knows very well. I think her not noticing him is no excuse for murder. Talk about going off the deep end.

Ack... She got the gun. Now I want to know what he doesn't know about her. Very exciting.
mabelreid chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Looks like even the best laid plans of the FBI go awry. Why am I not surprised that Reid got kidnapped too. I hope that's the team coming, in but I doubt it.
neverephemeral chapter 7 . 6/18/2011