Reviews for A Chance Encounter
teenwriter827 chapter 26 . 2/8
Please continue
ssj3gohan007 chapter 26 . 2/6
Great story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
Idrisil chapter 13 . 1/25
I think it's very likely it was Blaise Zabini in the book, considering his mother's track record with husbands. He could very well have seen one of them die.
NO NO NO I've been reading this all day only to come to a horrendous cliffhanger. Why. Would. You. Do. That. To. Me.
I love this story, please continue dammit.
Tangyman chapter 26 . 1/23
I'm hoping for updates as the story is starting to get into the more interesting years at hogwarts. Irs a great read thus far and this dulls be the 2016th review...so more chapters in 2016? Petty please?
ZipZapBoing chapter 26 . 1/23
I miss this story! Has some really interesting concepts and I can't wait for more!
Great story so far! Just one thing - nott said that parcel tongue couldn't be mimicked so how did rob enter the chamber of secrets in book 7 by copying Harry?
Midnight's Pureblood Mask chapter 2 . 1/18
the password isnt very original
loving the story so far and cant wait for the next few chapters
Nihatclodra chapter 26 . 1/4
Damn, it's been half a year without an update...
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 1/4
... Tracey had no reason NOT to explain that fact to them before the prank happened; except for the prank results to fail like this for plot purposes... that's sloppy writing.
Nihatclodra chapter 15 . 1/4
I seriously never noticed the Guy Fawkes and Pheonix Fawkes thing...
really enjoying the story and looking forward to the next few chapters
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 1/3
Why would Harry assume Voldemort is a Wraith rather than simply dead? Nobody mentioned such a thing to him yet.
Kittencat3 chapter 12 . 1/3
Gave it a good shot, but the writing's more pedestrian than I'd like. Beyond that, this isn't *really* Slytherin!Harry, but Gryffindor!Harry with the serial numbers filed off. His personality and ways of thought seem not a whit different, unlike in excellent fics such as mira mirth's On The Way To Greatness.
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »