Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Mando-Vet chapter 28 . 6/6
I loved this story; it was well written and you should be proud of yourself for being it's author. Well done :)
Mando-Vet chapter 12 . 6/6
"You're free, now."
I love that sentence; well done.
red-jacobson chapter 15 . 6/4
Just out of curiosity, has Harry mentioned to Dumbledore about the pain in his scar when around Voldemort? That should give Albus another data point to consider.
red-jacobson chapter 10 . 6/4
Very enjoyable look at Harry and friends first year. There was a bit of the stations of canon, but there were enough differences to make the story engrossing. I have to say that the gauntlet our heroes traveled through was a lot more challenging than in the book/movie, and could have served as a legitimate deterrent to an adult wizard (one that wasn't possessed by Voldemort anyway)

Now to read the next part of the story.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 28 . 6/1
I've enjoyed this story a lot. I'm definitely going into the sequel
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 16 . 5/31
why do you keep calling muggleborns muggles? do you not know that muggle means the person has no magic?
a história é uma merda abçiluta
csheila chapter 22 . 4/27
I never liked Hannah and was pissed Rowling stuck Neville with her. Luna was always the best choice.

Though, I would have preferred the kids to marry strangers.
csheila chapter 20 . 4/27
God, Daphne needs an attitude adjustment
csheila chapter 1 . 4/26
This was such a great story
kukuhimanpr chapter 19 . 4/17
its quite a sight to behold when slytherin pureblood supremacist students were tired of smellfoy's failtastic seekery that they're even willing to give a half blood a chance to replace him.
kukuhimanpr chapter 9 . 4/17
bloody baron was like: mister potter, i just want to remind you that we ghosts are relevant to your quests too. have a nice day.
kukuhimanpr chapter 8 . 4/17
neville would make a very good assassin. he does a lot of surprise attacks unexpectedly.
kukuhimanpr chapter 4 . 4/17
snake has no hands. yet that didn't stop a snake named harry potter from punching a fellow snake in the face. i'm confused.
lord of the east chapter 28 . 4/11
This was a great read...
2,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »