Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Six Foot Assassin chapter 8 . 12/4
Well so far Harry has been rather pathetic, too much like canon Harry. I don't know on what kind of mushrooms was the sorting hat when it said Harry can achieve greatness in Slytherin or anywhere else for that matter. I'm hoping for some massive change but probably will end up disappointed on that one.
e13 chapter 27 . 11/29
Please update!
HarleyIvy chapter 27 . 11/26
I liked it. Can't wait for them to find out that Ron's rat Scabbers is Wormtail. Ooh will Harry tell the Weasley twins that Remus is Moony and they get the Marauders map?
fflai chapter 27 . 11/26
So far this story is awesome! You managed to create an interesting conflict each year, a great version of Dumbledore and Snape, and it's all well written. I'd love to read the next chapter
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 27 . 11/23
I have always been a strict Harry/Ginny fan but Dodging Prison and Stealing Witches by LeadVonE opened my eyes to Harry/Daphne. This is one of my first of that pairing and I just picked this story up a few days ago and now I am caught up. I really love this story, it has a unique approach to Harry's early years that I really like. One thing that is going to start getting really annoying though is having Daphne's parents getting renamed in every story. I hope this is not a forgotten story and there will be updates again someday.

Looking forward to more,
Will
WHCnelson chapter 27 . 11/23
Please update this story. Just finished reading it all again. Its a good story
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 21 . 11/21
I hope that in a future battle, Hermione gets hit with a cutting curse and dies because the boys second guess checking her after this situation. That is a blatant disrespect for Harry's trust and I sincerely hope she lost some of his trust.
Hipnyah chapter 2 . 11/13
Damn you really know how to write an atmosphere, I'm barely a chapie n a half in and I'm hooked lol
BCgurlie chapter 27 . 11/9
Loving this story so much! Can't wait for more! Who's gonna teach History of Magic? Can't wait to see Sirius cleared and the horcruxes destroyed!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 27 . 11/9
You can't just leave it here
Kristina'sMyName chapter 27 . 11/5
This is amazing.
One of the best HP fics I have read.
I'm not joking, I'm serious.

I can't wait for Sirius to be released!
Magus0096 chapter 27 . 11/4
Specter! Man I have gotten hooked on this your writing is awesome! And you leave it at a cliff hanger, you are so evil! Please send us a new chapter, p,ease?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 10/30
It should be harry, daphne AND Hermonie
Blacksmith1 chapter 5 . 10/12
Decently written but everything falls into place far to quickly and easily than it should. Conclusions are jumped to at a ridiculously early stage and all their conclusions are correct. The story has barely changed from the original on most of the major events. It might improve later in the story but I don't think I am willing to find out.
HK-47 chapter 27 . 10/7
Please don't abandon the story!
2,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »