Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Bele chapter 28 . 5/25
top!
darthkratos24 chapter 1 . 5/21
A few things here and there one you never described what Daphne actually looks like here you described Astoria but not Daphne also I don't like your personality for her so far not one bit. But that's all personal crap the only thing wrong here is you got Astoria age completely wrong she's only a year younger not a few years younger seeing as she's in the same year as Luna and Ginny. And the dad's name is wrong too I'm pretty sure you used the black sisters dad's name which is weird as shit for the greengrass family and black family to name their kids the same
Damn you that picture part just made me tear up
Jus7R3ad1ng chapter 2 . 4/18
I really dont like how do you call it? 11 year old kids i suppose anyways so i am fine with that (an)
Jus7R3ad1ng chapter 2 . 4/18
minor spelling erorr on this chapter yu said you wanted help with brittish slang or wahtever so i decided why not comment on it when he was counting the food it says something along the line off. "wanted to eat instead it look at"
CareneNara chapter 7 . 4/16
Three broomsticks is in Hogsmeade not Diagon Alley, though. I’m quite late to this story but just wanted to let you know about this mistake.
LucyBlue chapter 13 . 4/11
Why is Daphne even in this grouping? She’s a total bitch.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 11 . 4/5
Yes - the Dursley's have only seen the bad side of magic.
Hearing your sister had died through a note, and having to take in a second child without being asked was poor lack of planning by Dumbledore.
Being made to take in a child who was the target of terorists, and whose parents had been killed by those terrorists must make the Dursleys VERY resentful of their lives - and their precious son's life -being put in danger from people that no one else would believe in even if they could tell them.
Hagrid being rude and giving their son a pig's tail didn't help.
The Weasley family destroying the lounge didn't help.
Book 6 of cannon is just more of "we're magic and you're only semi-human".
Petunia and Vernon are horrible people, but they deserve some sympathy after their lives were hijacked.
Tregonsee chapter 12 . 3/26
Remus is a quasi-uncle; Vernon is a pseudo-uncle.
dessilicious chapter 28 . 3/25
This was an amazing read! Thank you so much!
Amineh1825 chapter 28 . 3/20
Can't wait for the sequel to be done!
Dr Stranger chapter 28 . 2/25
Nice story so far. Now one to Book Three, I mean 'the sequel'.
Aetheriol chapter 24 . 2/20
i love the way you're able to portray emotion with mere mindless bickering of children! truly fantastic.
Majerus chapter 18 . 2/10
Excellent chapter, lots of very good insights.
Majerus chapter 16 . 2/10
"
"Walking right into the lion's den and all."
"
Erm, no. Gryffindor Colin approaching the Slytherin table is not the lion's den, malfoi approaching Gryffindor would be, though.

Wait, did they even have tryouts for the team yet? You had Tracey asking Harry to try out but certainly didn't make any mention of it happening.
That said, it's another solid chapter with slow but steady progress.
2,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »