Reviews for A Chance Encounter
harry ginny and daphne chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I like this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
viper456 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
looks good so far update soon.
426752 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Good start!
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awaiting chapter 2.
major wallace chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
nice
Dinomus chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
not too big on reimaginings but i like it when done right or at least readable. please don't change it. i like the idea of harry and daphne meeting before the train left. it's fun when he meets daphne and her family before first year. i hope to c a progressive relationship that is believable and not super crazy and ends in potter-greengrass coming together. curious about astoria though. update soon.
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
sn interesting beginning. Nice touch using Astoria as the catalyst for Harry meeting the Greengrass family.

Depending upon your plotline, it would be amusing thinking about the Weasley family standing around wondering where the heck Harry was so they could 'bump' into him.

Looking forward to a very different train trip to Scotland next time.

apAidan
Fatman8theNation chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this is a great star and im looking forward to reading more.
jerrway69 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great start! I'm a big fan of this pairing. I hope you update soon.
tdog3872 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I like it, keep it up!
Siven80 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Mmm, good start.

Nothing much more to say so far though, just keep it up :)

Only thing i will say tho is that i noticed a ring and i hope you dont use the whole lords/heirs/seats/marriages stuff and try to keep it more realistic like the books (other than the books horrid pairings).
Naginator chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice liking this and though I like slytherin harry, this canon harry would be eaten alive there and I personally could never see with how he grew up always getting in everyones business saving everyone id think he'd have more self preservation instincts, kinda hoping ravenclaw and that daph sets him right soon
monbade chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
good start. Wonder if Ron will make an appearance to be the supposed best mate

Also what house? Hopefully ravenclaw for both that would throw a wrench in dumbles plans

monbade
TheFanatics chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Interesting so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
VERY interesting. I've seen a handful of stories in the Harry Potter fandom where people write "what if's" but I've never read anything where Harry gets close to the Greengrass family. Please, keep writing. It's always great when someone has a story that's original and unique. Have to ask though, will Draco be making an appearance in this? Seeing as how he did marry Astoria, of course?

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only three so far, and they're M, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
2,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 Next »