Reviews for Obsidian
wowowow chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Gooood stuff. I can still feel the emotions...the conflict between good vs. Bad tron
Was very well executed. Makes me angry, yet oddly sympathetic. Nice job.
Auralee chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
As always, well done! :D I especially liked the hint of the original TRON buried inside the evil-TRON.
StellarRequiem chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
0_o Wow. That was very well written, albeit uncomfortable and dubious indeed. By far the worst part was Clu at the end. I flipped out... hah, you should have heard some of the things I just called him. Clu is one sick, sick program, and you definitely conveyed that. Nice work!
Harry Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
A great and perfect story yes!
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
O.o Gods, this was painful to read. 'specially given your other Tron/Yori work (which is clearly not same-timeline, but still).

The similarity/perversion to what they had before- and the way the closeness only makes things worse; Tronzler's aggression growing as he's more disturbed by his inner struggle. Oh, and the afterthought creeptastic factor of Clu watching through the link. -_- Your Clu is scary evil. And scary good at this, it seems.

Mildly confused at most rectified programs being unable to speak; while they didn't have much to say, regular sentries spoke throughout the movie, whether when classifying strays for rectification or games or when guarding transports. Still, it fits well enough with the universe you've crafted.

*shakes head* Another excellent if trauma-inducing fic from you. :) And for once I'm seeing it on this site first. Never stop writing. :D