Reviews for Not Without my Captain
Grouper chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Nice so far, but the Rat Patrol Willys jeeps used 0.50 caliber M2 Brownings, not 0.30 caliber M1919 Brownings.
Chaching53 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I realize everyone has other things todo, but I am so curious for the for more that it drive me nuts. I would attempt to write myself, but I am held back by my own self doubt. I envy you all! Keep up the good work!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Awww how nice! Lovely story! How did you get the German so well? Do you speak it? Everyone was perfectly portrayed! Once again, great job!
hogan macgyver chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I had shivers down my back while thinking that, too... Troy is right though, he would do the same for his men. Thanks for continuing!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Thanks for continuing this story. It really is heartwarming to see the devotion of Hagenberg to his Captain. Nice to see, as well, the understanding of the doctor (although I certainly wish he could've rustled up some anesthesia for poor Erich!)
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very good story that had me choked up. Thanks for writing this.
Ivonova Stalin chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very well done. Nicely compact but everything is there. You might want to lose the underlining. It tends to confuse the eyes. I enjoyed this story, very much.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh wow, this brought a tear to my eye. So often in the series we see the Germans fall to the wayside in the aftermath of battle, as the jeeps drive off.

Thanks for showing us the courage and loyalty of the sergeant, and the decency of the Rat Patrol in returning to assist the two left alive. (At least, I hope Erich is left haven't marked this story as complete!)