Reviews for The Wall Came Tumbling Down
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 4/25
I like your point of view of the fall of the wall, were almost 200 years of endless tortures in hell, is much, Sam really was very strong, like the Dean recognize this and all support what he was giving his brother and pro the infinite anger at what Castiel did, seeing the suffering of his brother. But at least the '' new God '' helped a bit
I thought the TV they underestimated a little cage horror
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Really nice. Heartbreaking. Just heartbreaking, but so amazingly written. I loved all of it. Dean hanging onto Sam, both physically and metaphorically, was beautiful. The parts where Sam was telling about what he was seeing/feeling...made me tear up. :( Thank you for sharing, it was beautiful! :-)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Sam's bitchface. The ONLY thing better than that is his double dimpled smile. Sigh...
Yeah loved this one, too. This was a bad time in Castiel's, ummm, existence I guess. Glad he helped Sam, though. xo
Pchew chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. I tried to hug my screen...holy crap this is good. That's really all I can say because I'm still trying to hug my screen...yeah. :)
xcloudx chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my Cas, this was amazing! And I can't wait to see how things with Cas turns out. This was wonderful and I love the way you wrote Sams hallucinations without making them corny! I have a habit of making horrible things corny and yeah it's embarrasing, I dont have the gift you have. Can't wait for you to write more!
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, this was wonderful. Protective Dean, hurting Sammy, and a very creepy Cas.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved this! That's exactly what I missed about the final too: a great brotherly moment and a bit more of Sam dealing with his memories. Well, we'll have to wait till next season...

You did a really great job. I loved Sam being so shaky but trying to stay strong at the same time. And Dean's efforts to keep Sam focused. I'm glad Cas helped him, still seems to be some good in him. Thanks a lot for this wonderful tag!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oooo I LOVED this! Yeah I did feel the finale was super rushed, so I'm really hoping for some focus on Sam's Hell next season.

And agree with Dean's view on Castiel. I'm sorry, but yeah.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Loved this story! I love how you write and you did an amazing job with this. Would love to see some of this happening on the show. Thanks!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow - that was fabulous! I loved it! I would love to see 7.1 open like that. Thanks for writing. Write more like it please! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AW THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TOO! YOU'VE WRITTEN THIS AMAZINGLY!

OH I do love! :) XX

AWESOME HUN! Sam's memories were amazingly harsh, love it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I don't suppose they could swear their allienge to Cas with their fingers crossed. He'd never figure it out.

I really liked the part where Dean was talking Sam back out of the memories, telling him he was not there. Lots of nice touches with that scene.
zuimar chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great tag to S6's finale. I'm still not sure what to think of the actual episode, but this was a good read. LOL that Sam picked Ozzy to calm down!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was an awesome tag! Really gave me what I felt was missing from the final, Thank you so much!

By the way - love your writing & hope you'll post more.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That is more what I wanted as well. Great tag! Thanks!