Reviews for Maybe Tonight
lietomebaby chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Oh, come on that was too short, I'm ready for something BIG!
lietomebaby chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I think I'm on to something. Zoe and Alec had an affair. That's what i read into it. I don't think Emily is in the mix. I hope Emily isn't in it. I could see Zoe and Alec. I had the idea of writting something on that subject. Let's hope I'm right. Most of these mysteries go over my head. Let's not wait too long to see if I'm right or wrong, Okay?
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
This is getting exciting I reckon! :)
Shepherdinha chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
seriously, this is starting to confuse me... don't tell me Emily is Zoe and Alec's kid...i'm gonna go crazy..
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
EVEN though I know I'm wrong I am still insisting that either they are dating, getting married, or Alec got Zoe preggoooo oh and when I was reading this, I was TOTALLY confused at the beginning and then it al came together at the end... sorta

"Just fucking leave!" he yelled, turning towards her. His eyes becoming glossy. He whispered, "Get out. I can't stand to look at you." - they totally did the nasty... jus' saying and I'm happy tat h wants her gone... ya know? yeah, of course ya do.
lietomebaby chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great you've got my full attention. Let's have some more! Sounds like a good one.
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
"Damn, he though, I swear her ass gets better daily" - I'm pretty sure that's the best thing ever... made me smile and laugh

'What a wanker! He's just trying to get back in pants...dress' hehe, Cal would totally change it to dress in his mind

'Well have fun then' - if I were Gill that wouldannoy the heck outta me... he just got all up in her business and now he's all 'well lright then, latersss'

i know what they need to tlak abouttt!

hehe, I like this story a lot
ReservoirCat chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
uuuhh... well written! please update soon or curiosity will kill the reservoir cat!
StormSA chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Excellent read! Characters are so believable. The flow of the story is awesome. Begging for more!
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Good start. You might want to find a beta to fix your spelling errors i.e. "there ex" is actually "their ex". And "she took a deep breathe" is "she took a deep breath".
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It's exciting to be the first one to read each chapter . Can't wait to get the next one and I would have to say that this tory is freaking beast! Everyone is so freaking epicly curious as to what he did or what he knew er whatever that they will HAVE to read the next chapter.

oh and btw, 'fuck' doesn't need to be capitalized ;) and yay for italicized thoughts

I really like this story... like seriously :)
lock-n-key chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice beginning! Curious to know what happens next. )
tina-gillian chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
great biginning!

pls update soon!
VictoryShallBeMine chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Uve got me hooked can't wait to read more.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11