Reviews for Strange Relationship
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 3/26
love it
dollyrot chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Still loving this one too :)
aresgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
luvs it!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
How sweet! Great story! Adding to faves.
That One Apologue chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hehe, good story, Jeff and Edge are evil... lol... but why did she leave him alone with the pizza and whine coolers? :( lol... por Jericho had to eat & drink 'em all himself! GREAT STORY! Yay! 5/5 stars...
Raina chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
More of this pairing please!
jericholic1688 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
god this is good . finally i read Strange Relationship last year and have been looking 4 it ever since i read it. you need to turn it into a series cos' u can't leave it like that. it's a good ending but i personally want to see more happen. i just love the pairing of chris jericho and lita. please please please write more and turn it into a series.
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
loved the conclusion just loved it! I so did, didnt really think of the Chris Lita thing till now...it so works great!
heavymetal1984 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
PLEASE make it a series! *sticks out bottom lip and bats eyelashes* PLEASE!
Shinna chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
NY BrAt 007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I definately think that you should turn this into a series. These stories are so cute and I love the whole Lita/Chris pairing. Awesome ideas hunni! Please please please turn this into a series!
MsLessa chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Hey I think this would be a great series. You could go so many ways with it. You could continue with Chris/Lita or you could vary the characters stuck in strange places. Or a little of both. If you keep writing it I'll keep reading it.
pandora1017 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I read the first one and was hesitant, but I like this one. Very, very good.
Jen chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Puh-leeeze make this a series! I love this pairing, and Chris behaving? Who woulda thunk it? :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Oooh, please turn this into a series! I like the idea of a Lita/Chris pairing (I usually don't find many). It's kind of cute to see him as a good guy, too, and you're a pretty good author yourself. Keep up the work!