Reviews for Touching a Naked Flame
mgaa chapter 24 . 2/5
whoa...whoo...off to the sequel...thank you so much for sharing
Sayuri chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
This. Was. Perfect!
he0ky chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Oh well
he0ky chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
This was a good ch, from the funny mucuss start to the hornny vegeta part
he0ky chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Hehe goku thinking :))
he0ky chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Ohhh noting happend, and i was thinking to much about what trifle is, i stoped reading and search it, leveled pudding has a name now... ok...
he0ky chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
wow they are soo in character . i love it . and is the first time to see a version of "non cheater yancha"
The Angel Of Sincerity chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
I finished reading this story on my mobile last week and wanted to leave a review as it left such a huge impression on me. The way you write is so unique and I feel a little honored to have even read your story - sorry if that sounds weird but I'm kind of fan-girling over here, haha.

I look forward to continuing the journey with you in the sequel :)
froglady15 chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
GREAT story! I liked it! :) can't wait to finish reading the rest of the sequal. I think you did a great job keeping both Bulma and Vegeta in character. :D
rychefan chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
Great story i love the way vegeta was in this story great job
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
sorry was too engrossed in the story to review. one of my favorites. i hope you update the sequel soon. more power to u!
Something About Something chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
I've been meaning to read this story for a while and I am glad I finally did. The writing style and plot were absolutely wonderful. You did a great job in getting the reader into the story. I truly enjoyed this. Thank you for the read!
abbieouji chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
holy dende bulma! wat were u thinking! and tht goes 4 vegeta 2! thy'r both very naughty. [in both senses XP]
TimberlineWolf chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
a typo i found

at the start of the flashback: 'I'm thinking of making fruit salad for desert.'

the sweet, after-meal dish is spelled 'dessert'

otherwise you have a very large, very dry, natural sandbox XD

definitely NOT something you want to eat, after dinner or otherwise XD

i love your story btw, can't wait to finish this one and get to your sequel :)
supremewizdom chapter 24 . 12/27/2011