Reviews for Torture of a different kind
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/19
That is funny to a point.."broke" Batman?

I have felt that frustrated so I know how Ranger felt.

I was lucky enough NOT to have pregnancy hormones like that but I can see how distracting it could be for the males.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/6
I know the feeling when a song drives you crazy. You've captured it. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
oh how horribly sad LES IS DEAD and Lula.

not going to read that story. omg

rotflmbo they broke him. without Les' antics poor Ranger got
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Poor Ranger.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
LOL! but oh dear so true, my husband still has to deal with his workmates whistling the fimbles lavenders blue dilly dilly at him after he was caught singing it in a very echoey warehouse , and i have been driven insane by the early 80s version of the scooby doo theme by my youngest over the last year... kids are better than ANY 'professional' torturer , so ofc we have 5
Potterwench chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
LOL! I love it! Poor Ranger.
YepJustTrying chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
LOL. Great, "Not sure, Honey, but I think we just broke him!" was Steph's stunned reply. Its 5 minutes later and I'm still laughing. Just great fun. Thanks.
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
They broke Ranger and all it took was Christmas music and to much sex XD that's killer right there. Oh wow that just made my day I'll be honest.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
omg they broke ranger. too cute.

VERY sad reading about Lula and Les. ven though they were only pasing thoughts they were too painful.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
LOL! This was great! Thanks for sharing! :)
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
They broke him all right..sobbing ranger? did i read that right?
Chandar chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Really cute one shot. Poor Ranger
christibabe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I liked the little touch of humor. Ranger, who no man would be able to break is waylaid by his wife and daughter.
stephfan6511 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Cute story!
RedDevil552 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
so funny. Loved this story.