Reviews for Collected Moments in Time, These We Share
Bird flash29184 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
It's Zeta Beams
Please post more than 2 chapters
Sagesiv chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
So I know it's been a really long time since you wrote this but OMG I LOVE IT AND ITS TOO FUCKING CUTE FOR WORDS so yah just wanted you to know it's been very appreciated:)
RiseInRevolution chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was amazing. The end was a bit confusing though. And ACCURED should be OCCURED and going off of other fanfics Zedda beams should be Zeta beams. Other then that it was amazing! Seriously. I love how Robin is just freaking out. And you managed to do that without making him sound like a wimp. I'm so excited for this collection! I attempted at making my own collection of KF/Rob one-shots. And mine SUCK, and I shouldn't even bother TRYING to continue it if THIS is the level of skill of my friendly competition. It's great. I haven't even read the second chapter, and I'm in love with this. Keep it up!
babyblue3752 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Awwww, I love this much! Please update soon! What song was that?
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
for one of coarse batman found out i mean come on its batman he knows EVERYTHING you cant just keep a seceret from him! and i like the bat speak part nice touch.
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Love it!
LaurynLou chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful! I loved it!
MyLittleBird chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This was epic! Now i can't use the song for my story now. *sadness* ah weel. Epic story
IceyCold97 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Ooooooo sooooo cute
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wonderful fic. Loved the suspense. I laughed when the reasons Robin would launch himself shaking into KF's arms. I love overprotective Daddy Bat. :) :) :)

(Oh, and not to be that annoying grammar Nazi everyone hates, but 'accured' is spelled like this:'occurred.') I just thought I'd point that out, especially since it's all caps.

Anyway, two thumbs up! :)
IceyCold97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ohhhhh poor daddy bats this story was just sooooooo cute one of the best I've read really great
Chopasticka chapter 1 . 6/1/2011