Reviews for Never the same again
not what i expected but a great beginning.
Gail chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
You have a cute way with them, even though this doesn't really explain the separation. But it's fan fiction so I guess liberties...
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Really sweet. I love their own ceremony.
MIG chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
lOVED YOUR STORY!
EastEnder chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was lovely. I agree with all the other reviews and I especially like the wedding "vows" at the end. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful story! I love your depiction of Della, her grace as well as her gentle directness. I especially like the end, Perry realizing it was the commitment that was important. Thanks for. Great read!
marcho chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I echo everyone's comments. I could never understand how the two of them could have spent eight years apart. But what a delicious reunion! Please write more, as always, I'll find time to read and re-read your stories.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lovely and very sweet...especially the wedding vows. I loved the way they found their way back to each whole story was very romantic...sigh :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was great! Love the unconventional solution!

You did a wonderful job of capturing the hesitation mixed with desire that they must have felt after all that time.

I hope you write more!

cw
razraz chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
very very nice. "I do have a plan.." so much said in such few words - love the wedding.