Reviews for Shafted
hearagain chapter 15 . 7/17
Nice! I really enjoyed seeing how they worked through the issues. Usually someone (mostly Tony) gets fed up and leaves. I could see that enough had changed for him to stay. Thanks for sharing.
lmill123 chapter 8 . 4/14
I always found it hard to believe that Abby didn't mean all the carp she had said and done while Gibbs was in Mexico. She went out with Tim and Ziva enought, even when she knew they had a case they should have been working on. Abby always reminded me of a child that could bring on the tears at the drop of a hat, especially when they knew they had done something wrong or something they knew would get them in trouble. I have read this thir story several times and it always pissed me off how Gibbs took their works without investigating. Gibbs could have easily talked to Balboa or one of the other team leaders to asked how they thought Tony had done. Instead he just took those three words as the truth. Even the other teams had noticed that if anyone was on a power trip it had been Abby.
bjq chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Good insight! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Good, Gibbs.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Good for Gibbs. Now to make it right with everyone else.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Good friends are priceless. Greg gave you some good advice.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Good logical thinking.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Ack! Well spoken.
lmill123 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
I loved this story and have read it several times. I really loved this last chapter. I had a lot of laughs at Gibbs and his complaints. Now after the eight months he will really appreciate Tony more. I am Glad Tony was having so much fun watching Gibbs do is job along with the training.
SharonE68 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
LOVED IT...yeah, yeah, I know I say it all the time but it's just the facts. I love how you portray the characters and open them all up for all to see what's really behind all the masks.
Thanks for sharing.
Ojha chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
This is such a great story. I loved the last chapter.