Reviews for The Anderson Boys
daltonfightclub chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I wanted to put this review on the broken record story but I've already commented there so it wouldn't let me! Please excuse the impropriety as this review is intentioned for THAT story (but the words are no less true!)

hey, it's me again. I'm back here from the future. Or maybe it's the past? Anyway, it's been five years and I still can't believe this story. I can't believe I'm here on FF either, but that's for another time. I know you're probably not around anymore, any maybe don't even get email alerts, but I wanted to say this anyway:

I've returned to your work occasionally throughout the years but something about this story, on this night, under these circumstances, was just so exceptionally gut wrenching. I've always admired your clarity and simplicity, but tonight your words dropped into my stomach like a hefty brick - from the very first sentence I felt the weight and the uncertainty and the painful pains that are born only from loss and age. To feel this heartache so acutely, to have their emotions resonate so deeply that I found myself a little shaky by the end, that is truly something special.

I don't know where you are or what you're doing now, but I hope you are well and still creating worlds of your own, if not for these beautiful characters. Thank you for what you contributed to this fandom and thank you for sharing your heart. Be well xx
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Please excuse my lack of words, but this marvellous piece of beauty took all of them away.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Holy snap. Wonderful.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
*gush* Oh my god, so beautiful. I kinda wanna cry.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I loved that this one surprised me so much... the tone is so different than the other stories, yet so familiar. It was great. I love the way you develop Blaine's siblings-whether its Drew, Marina, or Cord and Mayer. You really have a knack for backstory and characterization.

And while I never find your style particularly humorous (wonderful, breathtaking, lovely, fantastic, but never really "funny") I DID find myself laughing out loud to this line: "Does he not know he's your boyfriend?"

I'm not sure why, I think it was just the tone and face I pictured Cord making. Which, of course, is thanks to how wonderfully you characterized your OC. Again, fantastic.
dancergirl7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
so. good. I loved this!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was incredibly beautiful. A story full of so much love, fraternal and romantic. Lovely. I adored it. Excuse me, I think I need to go hug my brothers...

~K
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That. Was. Pheonomanal (spelling?).

I just loved every minute of it...and you are a fabulous writer.

Like I can't even handle it right now.

Don't stop writing.

Ryan Murphy and Co. should read it and make it into a script so we can learn more about Blaine in season 3. End of story.

Twas fabulous :)
katiek723 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Seriously, this is one of the best thought out, best structured, best written, best everything fics I've read. Just stunning on every level. It's not even the usual type of fic I read.
diamond.music chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow, this story its self is remarkable! I was choked up by emotion the entire time, like i literally had a lump in my throat the entire way and the tears started about half way. This is an amazing story and i absolutely love the quality writing you have produced. i haven't read much else to this standard for a while. I also read your stories about kurt and blaine meeting in NY, then another in LA, and again, pure genius. I don't know what it is about your writing, but you've deffinatelly got amazingg talent, and you should definatelly keep up the ammazing work you're producing thus far. I shall go and read some more of your work, but i just wanted to leave this review as you have definatelly inspired me to keep faith in good writers.

Thanks again

Maddy
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm wondering what the seed was for this story. The one crystalized moment for me is the three brothers sitting having ice cream and Blaine tells them he has a boyfriend. The descriptions of the three with their differences could be interpolated backwards to their earlier lives and forwards to the pool party.

Exquisitely written.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yet another amazingly written story! I love the relationship between the Anderson brothers and I'm glad they're all good in the end and how Finn joins them to be a force against Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. Lovely job!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
this is a work of beauty, really. the sense of family that runs through this is incredible. you've shown the focus on blaine's growth, his struggles and changes, adjustments he's had to made and self-discovery. at the same time, running throughout is his brothers' support when nobody else supports him, though even that doesn't always hold strong. the parents ignoring him as the middle child is sadly, starkly realistic, as is his brothers' supprt and the bond they form because of it. i can relate. i love how you've shown them all grow as time passes- grow together, then apart, then fall together again. i like that kurt catalyses blaine becoming himself and reconnecting with his brothers. i love the ending, the ND madness, kurt, the visible 'forever', the supprt and strength as they face their parents, and them letting their parents back in. this fic is really, really, really beautiful. i love how you make me love your OCs! i feel as if they're real, you've imbued them with such personality. job well done!
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
SERIOUSLYYY I THINK YOUR A WRITING KLAINE GOD!

OMG this was just soooooo beautiful. I loved how Blaine had brothers... It was just perfect. So fitting.

LOVE IT LOVE LOOOOVE IT. :)
starfish.r.cool chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love it! The dynamic between Blaine and his brothers was brilliant! You are such a fantastic writer, I too would love a follow up! :D