Reviews for It shouldn't have happened
FangLup chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
I don't know if I should continue to read your story or not... I kind of cringe scanning your painting... at the same time I can't really stop reading. Disturbing.
I'm the kind of girl that questions everything - I don't do anything without knowing why etc. Meaning, that even if your story is somehow fascinating I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish it.
When he says the she has to be obedient and submissive my "self" revolts in me again and again.

All in all it is quite an interesting piece of fiction. Thanks for sharing
scabiorgirl chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
Had the potential to be good but because of the point of view errors etc. Also yes like u said u got tired of writing it started getting boring also some parts didnt make sense. Genny daughter didnt fit in d story at all along with her scene
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Love it
GELSrandomgirl2 chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
OMG! YES! WRITE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Great story, weird last chapter, but what evs!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Hot!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
To be perfectly honest, this story is a bit too much for me. I'm torn between my inner femminist completely red in the race, huffing with indignation and screaming "Run, Hermione! Run while you can before he gets you!".
HGSS is my favourite pairing, but in this story I really wish she'd dump him on his backside which surprises even me.
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
This is sooooooo hot I must thank you for writing it
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
SEVERUS WILL LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT! DRACO AND HERMIONE R BEST FRIENDS
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
HERMIONE THAT WASN'T VERY SMART
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
THATS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 7 . 4/15/2015