Reviews for It shouldn't have happened
Ravendaughter chapter 22 . 22h ago
Gad damned! :D
Im laughing so hard xD
"SAY IT!" - "NO" "SAY…" I love it _ I really do XDD
jensteed chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I'm sorry but this really is too difficult to read. The style and writing of them is just too immature. Hermione sounds like a 13 year old throwing a tantrum and Snape doesn't sound much better. There's nothing adult happening between them, just childishly unbelievable spats. I really tried to give it a shot but I can't keep reading. There's nothing "BDSM" about this, he's just an abusive, misogynistic asshole (which admittedly can still make a good story, when written well)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
Im confused who is gracie and allmost of the ppl on this page i lived it tho!
Cara chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Bravo!

Really enjoyed that great story!
Loved the gay draco and bitch ginny.
Nella Hyuga chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Scorpius i SOOOO dead lol, and it took them 16 years to marry? why the delay?
Nella Hyuga chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Hmmmm does this mean i get Snape's kisses too? oooooor will Hermione get pissy at me
billweasleylover368 chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
just four years after her first year. fifteen and pregnant. holy shit severus is going to flip lol. but i love it
Ginny weasley chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Ah that would make my day... :)

Anyway pal great story ;)
billweasleylover368 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
poor severus :'( *cries
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i've read this story but Dominant and Abusive is different. and being Dominant in bed is different too, here seems Snape is dominant in everything she does which results in abusive...he forces her a relationship, for crying out loud. RELATIONSHIP consists of two people who are equal, but here he abuses her. spanks her for his own insecurities, never apologies, treat her like a whore! seriously if someone wud hve thrown me towards a tree, i wud hve slapped him and never see his face. they dont make decisions together, which in a relationship shud be done, but snape decides everything and hermione accepts like a submissive. again u ask u they are in a relationship of love or they are a BDSM relationship?
chyaraskiss chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
This one was amusing. Made me want to read more. Though I am curious? Why'd it take so long for them to marry?
farsideomoon chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
Did I miss something, why couldn't they get married?
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Well that's a different Ginny,-}
farsideomoon chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Mercy, they are all over the place with their emotions. Hopefully they've now landed on the same page;-)
farsideomoon chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
She's a bit obnoxious, maybe that's the idea that she behaves somewhat petulantly, so that she goes thru a transformation. As overbearing as Sev is I think I prefer him.
Thanks for writing. Excited & curious to see where this goes.