Reviews for The Frog Prince
Maya chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was realy sweet! I am quite fond in the Black Family so I loved it... I think is a good thing at least Narcisa get her happy end in the books, but it is so sad that she was the only one in the family who did it! But coming back for the story, I fell sorry for Sirius's father, must be dificult be the only sane one in the family!
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That's so sweet :)
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
SO CUTE. The only thing is I can't imagine Bellatrix actually being that sane, or that good at human transfiguration at only 11, but other then that, awesome!
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was really cute. There aren't many pre-Death Eater stories that are cute, so I appreciated this.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Haha Lucy! That was brilliant!
Sapphire-onyx-jewel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is so cute. :) I enjoyed reading the interaction of Sirius and Regulus. They are such a bunch of mischief makers. And to think Bella actually transfigured "Lucy" into a frog for them to give to Cissy as her perfect birthday present.
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Meh, it's fine. I'll just wait and smirk until Sleeping Beauty hits the stage. This is so cute that we seriously need three dentists a piece! Great job and as always, I'm in stitches (at "Lucy" and other such things). *smirks* Sleeping beauty will be even greater I bet