Reviews for Sarcasm Still Valid
missConductor chapter 22 . 4/24
So this story is amazing? I'm sure you probably aren't planning on finishing it, since it hasn't been updated for like four years or something, but I just hope that you know that if you do decide to update, there's at least one person waiting for it. I loved how you characterized everyone, and the relationships were wonderfully written. I'm most disappointed by the fact that I'll likely never get to find out what happens. Like, will Chell, GLaDOS, Atlas and P-body get Wheatley out of the system? Will it be a happy ending where Chell and Wheatley are let go and run off into the surface world? Or will it end like Portal 2 did, with Wheatley getting sucked into space with little hope of returning? Or, most importantly, will Rick, the fact core, and the space core show up? Any way, you'll probably never read this and more than likely have no plans to ever finish the story, but if you do see this, PM me or something. Even if you don't plan on finishing it, I would love to know at least how it was going to end. Thanks for writing such an amazing story! I loved reading it!
Technical Mercy chapter 22 . 10/23/2015
This is marvelous
powermaxwax chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
this is realy good
Kingtutgaming chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I play portal CO-OP with a friend. We kill each other so much I think i have -9000 testing points.
Anonymous Core chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
This is such a great story! Chell's sarcasm is the best :) I'm sad that it doesn't seem to be updating anymore though. You don't have to continue if you don't want to of course, but it would be so amazing if you did. 3
CheezyPortalFan chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It has got to be one of the best stories on this site! And you left it on a cliffhanger! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS!
DecendentofGallifrey chapter 22 . 7/27/2014
I love the writing of this story. I hope you might finish it one day! Lots of love.
Lady the Rainicorn chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
I'm pretty sure it's bad that I stayed up till 7 to read this but it was so good I couldn't put it down! This is amazing and you really should continue it.
MMiladinova chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
Oh well... I suppose it's time to join the masses of people desperately begging you to continue... So... PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! PLEASE XD Also omg euphoria Wheatley xD
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Its. ITS.
ShinyShiny9 chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Awww, come on! How can this not be finished?! It was such an awesome story . . .
Sigh . . . well, just wanted to say I loved what part of it does exist. Funniest thing I've ever read on this website, definitely. You have quite a gift for humor. :)
EGB chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
Cliffhanger. Please resolve, as in, "Holy fuck, what in the world is Wheatley gonna do?"
Anon chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
OMFG that's just WOW but it's not finished and it's on the most interesting moment and you weren't kidding when you said about "more delays" there, weren't you?!
I need to make my brain continue this story by itself somehow but it doesn't get ideas whatsoever but this fic is just stuck in my head ARGHH I'M DOOMED! CURSE ALL THE AMAZING UNFINISHED FICS!
AudaciousAJ chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
It's been 2 years to the day since this story was updated and it's still awesome, but is it going to become dead fic?
Aorta Heartless chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I laughed so hard at the emo cube thing.
To me they will be forever known as such.