Reviews for Wheatley's Song
Kickwarp chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
lol
BLURPENSKIRF.boom chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
One word: FUNNY. I don't really know the storyline of Portal, but didn't Wheatley get blown to the moon at the end of the second one? Oh, well. There isn't anything wrong with this, anyways.

Boom.
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA, i love it
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is a double win.

You introduced me a to a song I like

And you, yet again, bring a smile to my face with your entertaining stories
Jowee Z chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I... Am so confused. That story made NO sense at all, but it was funny... IT IS BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION! (That was Finn... I was quoting Finn.)
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
... That was so sad. I think you should have also added "horror" to the genre.
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
-.- Infinite space...? Wheatley, you fail. Oh, wait...

Chell, when will you learn that GLaDOS and Wheatley argue because GLaDOS likes provoking him? Like sibling rivalry, where they argue over nothing JUST to piss one off? O.o Oh god, did I just imply...?

GLaDOS: Yes, you did indeed just imply the moron is my brother. Oh, look, I think Deadly Neurotoxin wants to interject...

Me: Oh, crap! *pauses* Great, the reviews section is now rated K for my language. Shoot. *remembers neurotoxin* AANNndd running for my life now! Bye! *darts off*
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This little ficlet is HILARIOUS! I love the song (I've even purchased it from iTunes), and I love your story.

My friends and I had pretty much the same reaction GLaDOS did on the line "my IQ is the infinite space from here to the moon" when we first listened to the song. We were like "INFINITE? The space from here to the moon is not infi- oh wait, this is Wheatley we're talking about. Duh." xD
Willowwhip chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
XD I thought it was going to be less entertaining. I think you've become my second favorite fanfiction author, even if your writings are quite short.
Skye Willow chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice. Poor Chell, I hope she gets her cake...
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hahaha! I'll have to look up this song now!
KiranS chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oh god I LOVE that song. I was thinking it would be this song before I even clicked on it and BAM! That was it! lol love this!

Keep on writing, friend!
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hahaha! I love that song! I listen to it as I read the fic and read it in sync with where the song was. XD Thanks for the laugh! _
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 1 . 5/31/2011