Reviews for Operation: ANCESTOR
AzureSkyMoon chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
In this chapter, my only problem is this. Why isn't Rachel special? Oh, and, you need to fix some spelling, but I already know that you'll fix that later. Another good chapter! I must say, bravo!
AzureSkyMoon chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
D: Doctor Facilier! Nooo! But he was always my favorite Disney villan! Lol. THIS CHAPTER AMUSES YOUR PRETTY BLUE PONY PRINCESS. WE SHALL NOW READ MORE! (Please excuse the canter lock there.(Yeah, I like my little pony.))
AzureSkyMoon chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Sorry I haven't reviews in a while, I haven't had much time. Anyway, In these past chapters, your spelling is bad. I hope you'll eventually rewrite this story too. BUT, it is really good! (Aside from some repetitiveness) Also, I LOVELOVELOVE how you made Dr. Facilier Numbuh 5's uncle! (So... Awesome!) And with the chanting on the mountain, I could see the song Facilier sings in "Princess and the Frog" in that scene. And, I see he's developed a conscious as well. :D I am anticipating pressing the button to move on with the story! Oh, and sorry for reviewing at such late times, I don't have much time during the day to read. Again, You rock at what you do here at fan fiction!
AzureSkyMoon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You made a reference to "The Princess and the Frog", Didn't you? You clever little operative! I love how you had most of the Pokemon gods in the prologue, but where's Arceus? Oh well, I'm sure we'll see him later. You added a lot of awesomeness to this chapter. Dude, it hasn't even been 5 chapters. I know it's been along time since you've written this but SERIOUSLY! You are great at what you do!
glob and etc chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
was that that the robot devil from futurama? -glob and the holy space core(who's now the leader of the space core templars)
glob and etc chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
i think dib just broke the fourth wall or whatever the nether that is -glob and the holy space core
Dynamite Girl chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
Epic! Can't wait!
nightmaster000 chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
oooooh how will the knd handle the heartless Davy Jones if they thought Malladus was they haven't seen anything yet the sequel look like it's going to be good can't wait
nightmaster000 chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
good chapter can't wait to see this preview
Dynamite Girl chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
You're welcome for Violet. X3 And if you wanted to, you can always use her again. Can't wait for the next story! I'll be watching. *Knows that sounded stalker-ish*
Dynamite Girl chapter 27 . 6/12/2011
I vote Dimentia. But Malladus is pretty mean too.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 27 . 6/12/2011
well Dimentia kinda took longer to kill and had even manipulated a god to do her will

And Malladus kinda just got his ass kicked by his grand children

But It took only numbuh 1 to defeat Dimentia while it took three unos using their powers to beet Malludus

So i cant really tell who is better
nightmaster000 chapter 27 . 6/12/2011
good chapter their both pretty evil i guess but i think i would have to go with Dimentia now a question any chance of the dcfdtl showing up in the sequel just wondering
nightmaster000 chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
great chapter enemy working together for one heck of a fight Father even get's a chance to shine we also see Octoroo leave the battle early most likely to join up with Davy Jones that's interesting anyway the final battle seems to be here should prove to be good
Dynamite Girl chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
*Waits for the next update*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »