Reviews for Armageddon kinda
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh.

Not a fan of the wolves, I take it.

LOL
Mistress Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"he sent a sympathetic look at Jacob, who was holding his only keepsake from his lost love, a Onesie"

I laughed so hard at this that I woke my kid!

Too freaking funny! I loved it!

Cheers,

April
mssmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Funny as hell...you two never, ever cease to make me smile. Love ya both.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
*shakes head and laughs* I don't even know what to say about this...poor wolves
SallyDog3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, a real Armageddon. I thought maybe the tribe just forgot to use their Frontline. Great o/s.
God chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Howdy!

It’s God Almighty here. I read your little epic tale of death and destruction. Very brazen of you to claim the rights to destroy one of my creations, you know I really enjoyed the Wolves. I originally created them for Jesus as pets, but the were forever peeing on the carpet so I had them moved to Forks, WA.

How could you want to destroy them? I thought I did a fairly good job of making them irresistible with all the muscles and the large… you know where I’m going with this. Anyway, maybe you need to get out there and enjoy my creations a bit more, ever gone wolf? I bet if you tried you wouldn’t be so keen on dropping a meteor on them. Just saying.

Wonderful story though, consider my advice on the wolf peen, it could be very therapeutic.

My you find love, peace and rainbow farting unicorns in your future.

His Holiness,

The Lord God Almighty.
CookiesAndStorms chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is hilarious! As someone who despises the wolves and their freaky imprinting, as well as Jacob, I'm kinda glad to see them go. xx
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This short story left me giggling but how could it not with the pictures it paints? Paul scratching from crabs or fleas, Jared as a dimwit, Jacob believing that phasing will shrink his junk and the wolves sad over no one to lecture. Great job!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Thank you honey!

I love you and I loved this o/s! I was cracking up when you got a shot in at the baby-imprinting in the very first passage!

You may not have convinced me to kill off my wolves, or even brought me over to your 'hate-the-leg-humpers' side, but I do love your take on them! They are really stupid, over-bearing bullies and they deserve everything you give them. I'm just sorry you killed off the entire world in the process... ;)
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
So funny! :) Gredelina1 is my BFF...thanks for writing her a one-shot!
arrr chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Sooooo...would we call this a "crack fic"? Love the ripping on Jacob...nice!