Reviews for Dear Doctor Winchester
Paulina'sHM chapter 3 . 6/11
Beautiful story, I loved it.
Katie chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
You wrote "The Wind and the Rain"! That is a really good story!
You must love Charles because you always write about him.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
An excellent read! I grew up watching MASH, and you nailed Winchester's voice.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I absolutely love this. I forgot how much I love M*A*S*H! I loved this episode as well, it was really sweet :] I really hope that maybe some day you will update this again.
HollyFire chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
This is fantastic! :) Looking forward to more :)
ALC1 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Touching, sweet, charming, and rather moving. I'd love to see more. :)
4077fan chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I just knew that Charles was going to send her a Tchaikovsky record! :) Virginia really hit the proverbial nail on the head when she wrote that "you may be more serious than Dr. Pierce, but that doesn't make you any less nice. Not every grown-up would be pen pals with a ten-year-old." How can kids see the truth so easily when highly educated adults can't?

Speaking of Virginia, she is a really cute kid. I liked it when she used her newly learned word - voracious - in a sentence about her dog. I'm sure that Charles will chuckle when he reads that! :)

Overall, this is a fun read being told in an intriguing format. I can't wait to read the next batch of letters being posted from Korea and Maine! :)
M. D. Jensen chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
This is wonderful! I really hope that you continue. Your characterization of Virginia is fantastic and the way you write Charles is good as well.
OneSmartBoochi chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This chapter is a strong follow up to the first chapter and it does a great deal to strengthen the story. Your sense of tone is exceptionally refined and you use to your full advantage when writing character specific dialogue. The end result of your skillfulness is the creation of a vivid motion picture of the story, shown in the minds of your readers and we thank you for it!
Wanderingidealism chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
oh my goodness this was adorable!
narnian-starkid chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. You capture the characters very well; I could totally imagine Charles and Virginia saying those things. All I can say is well done, and that I look forward to the next installment!
Bless,
FotJK
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
It is good.
mille libri chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Perfect thing to read with a fall storm blowing the leaves around outside my house! I like the way Virginia's responses are building in personality as she becomes more comfortable with the correspondence.
Hummingbird2 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a nice bit of sweet fluff every now and then ;). Besides, you write these characters very well, and I'm really enjoying this series, thank you!
Roselight chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Tis a lovely wee tale. Continue, pray.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »