Reviews for Losing Control
hhhh chapter 3 . 2/27
Very good. Bella is very multidimensional.
twlightbella chapter 3 . 1/7
Aww sweet
twlightbella chapter 2 . 1/7
Edward and Jasper and emmett all have made love with bella
RobLover21 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Great short story thanks for sharing :)
simmerk chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I can't believe this three-shot doesn't have more reveiws. I loved it!
Lala chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This should have more reviews!
bellawu chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Its amazing story. Unusual story line but its very well writen. Thx so much :)
bellawu chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Its nice to see the progres between bella n edward. U written this so well...and beleivable.
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
It seems I addicted to read (try to read) all of ur story. This story is so unpredictable. Very interesting.
quisha1991 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow, speechless about these two
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
WOW!
Melia chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Loved it! Great story, I was sad it was only 3 chapters, buys probably best as I was pretty addicted :)
maru1824 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Great history! I liked 3 chapters!xoxo maru..
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
fab story glad they got back together in the end
D.K -94 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Whoa, that was incredible! Unlike anything I've ever read. I love the position you put Bella! Mostly it's all about being big and Edward gross, and Bella is less... I surprised myself with that. I found it amazing! :) I love fanfics, they do not get along and suddenly are on the love. Do not ask me why... I just adore. Oh, this fic got me! I know how it feels to be sick so... Well, I just do not have diabetes. But I have something in the lung and asthma, mhmm something like that happens in fanfic. And, well... just life, right? :) Uhhh it was rough, Jasper and Emmett have sex with Bella. It's kind of funny to think that the coined have had sex with my girlfriend. Edward hahaha lucky huh? :) Anyway, I'm sorry I did not follow the fanfic. But it was amazing! Congratulations! :)