Reviews for Marginally Okay
love it , make more fluff for them :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Incredible! Great work!
tinymick chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really like this story. It's not BAM! femslash! but it also hints not so subtly at to what could've happened between them, if Suzanne Collins had decided to explore it (why oh why didn't she? xP). So just want to drop by and say it's awesome. That's it :P
Zemphoria chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Beautiful, absoloutly beautiful! I love it! You see so many johanna/katniss ones and they never get the relationship right! You did it fabulously, well done. Please write more :)
HarukaIs chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
great, i love Katniss/Johanna pairing. Please write more with this pair
Miss Darkmoon chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Fantastic :D I love your take on this series and I'm so glad I finished it so I could start reading your fics!
Dominique van der Graaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is very sweet, yet not mushy. Nice :)
sinuk chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
you capture the essence of their relationship perfectly. your writing is amazing.
hi thurr chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was awesome. So relatable. Just a really well-written story, I am a huge fan.
LostResidentEvilPotter chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow, I really like this story. I can't believe it took me this long to write a review. You should totally write more!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I feel myself attracted more and more to the Katniss/Johanna pairing for the pure fact that it seems to me a more interesting and likely pairing (baring the fact that Katniss doesn't swing that way) then either Gale or Peeta, her two love interests. If someone one would ask me whether Gale or Peeta was a better choice then I would answer Peeta, for a number of reasons I won't list here but for most of the book I became increasingly despondent with both her apparent choices. Though the final part of the last chapter and epilogue did help a little. But the more I reread the books the more it stuck me that Johanna would have been (if not a better choice than Peeta) a far more interesting one. Long ramble cut short, your story did the justice I was looking for in this pairing. So thanks :)
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awesome job!
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT MOAR PLEAAASEEEEE
silverwriter01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Your story was very beautiful, believable, and well-written. Thank you for sharing.