Reviews for Marginally Okay
Awesome job!
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT MOAR PLEAAASEEEEE
silverwriter01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Your story was very beautiful, believable, and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another very good short little fic. I love the closing line.
GardenBeauty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was a very sweet little story, I really enjoyed it! :)
Lupe.Farron chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awww this is adorable. I love it. The Hunger Games trilogy has always been a favourite of mine; and I think you've done a stunning job on the characters. The storyline is one that is believable and in a way very sweet - despite the characters not viewing it that way. I hope to see more HG fics from you; I love them :)
johannagayson chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I have shipped Johanna/Katniss since the very first time I read Mockingjay. You did an amazing job and I hope to see more of this pairing from you because, well from what I have seen, you are the only one who has written anything about this ship. Excellent writing with an excellent story.
Arkeis07 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Now I need to go read this series. Amazing work as usual.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really liked this. I have to admit, while I adore Katniss/Peeta, I have always been interested in the possibility of Katniss/Johanna. Johanna is easily one of my favorite characters, and I think you did a good job of keeping her in-character. So kudos to you on that!

Thanks for sharing!
P chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I'm glad someone else could see them together, too! You did a wonderful job of capturing the essence of them both. I can't wait to see if you write more of them! :D
Leiaa768 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh my gosh. That was simply amazing. I don't even know how to describe this. The idea behind this fic was so creative; I doubt anyone has ever thought of this before.

My absolute favorite parts were first, when Katniss said that they didn't share dreams and stuff but she'd always anticipate Johanna crawling in bed with her. And I loved the part at the end when Katniss realized that maybe with each other, they'd all be okay.

I love the way you displayed the relationship between Katniss and Johanna.

AMazing.
Vyrazhi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Magnificent. Every single SYOT out there pales compared to this. Brava!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2