Reviews for Sick Day
CSIflea chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
Very cute ending. So Cussy was the sickest after all. Well done...
CSIflea chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Wilson is one of those people that think if they do something wrong, they just have to do good for other people..I can just imagine the family camping out on the bathroom floor. Abby is definitely a House, she's just like her dad, stubborn and way too perceptive.
CSIflea chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Lovely chapter. The Rachel/Cuddy talk was just too sweet. Wilson and the Christmas tree was good, Rachel trying to push it back was just cute. Abby and House was my favorite scene in this story...
CSIflea chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Rachel was taught a very painful lesson. Abby's her father's daughter, through and through...luckily Wilson was there to help...
CSIflea chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
As if a bug asks for permission, really, Cuddy..you should know better! Shame on you Wilson!
CSIflea chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Oooohh, Cuddy's pissed at Wilson! He's in for it now and he wants to stay...oh well, he's funeral! And giving Sandra herpes? He should shot with a taser!
CSIflea chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh Wilson, you jackass! Never listens to anyone does he? Cuddy should slap him into another blood group...
Reader chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love the line of "Preach it, sister,"
Lisa 1214 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Another terrific story. I especially loved the sweet ending of them counting down the seconds of the day and how as bad as the day was the fact that they were all together made it a good memory. I am so happy that you have given us a place where House is at peace despite the challenges he must go through in life.
Brighid45 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I haven't seen anything that's purported to be in the Pranks 'verse that isn't written by you, but if anything shows up I'll let you know. Also, on Three Cases: however your muse wants it written is fine by me as a reader. I'm more than happy to read a story as long as the characters are allowed to tell it their own way, and you haven't disappointed in that regard. I can't imagine that's going to happen with future fic. So no worries on this end. :)

I loved House co-opting Cuddy's attempt at enlisting Rachel as an ally. That's so Houseian, as is the fact that he used it to save Cuddy's life; a burst appendix and resulting peritonitis can still be deadly.

The exchange with Wilson at the end was enjoyable too-sarcasm, insightful deduction and under it all, affection. Just perfect (and how I wish we'd get some of that in the canon storyline once more!).

The ending is charming and tender, and absolutely right. It's so enjoyable to see House surrounded by love and trust, able to receive as well as give both: perfect Christmas presents for everyone, if you ask me.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. While it was tough on the House-Cuddy family, it was a great read all the same! Thanks for posting this.
Flatpickluvr chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
You've described House's Vicodin use to a T. I love this paragraph...

"In marked contrast to everything most people had believed of him over the years, he really did not like feeling numbed out or having his thoughts slightly scrambled. His mind had been the one constant he could rely on, the one thing he had had control of through his childhood and on into adulthood, especially after the infarction. The whole reason he'd selected Vicodin, and he had indeed tried several other meds, is that it kept the pain tolerable, though sometimes barely, without interfering with the razor edge of his cognitive abilities. Anything else he had tried either did not work well enough or worked too well."

Perfect.
bradford chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Hi In the House,

thank you so much again for a really sweet and - in spite of all the medical conditions the poor House family was burdened with - comforting story. As you emphasized, together they're an unbeatable team.

And even Wilson was a good and helpful friend without too many of his annoying actions.

So, I'm looking forward to "Three Cases" and wish you and your muse all the best.

Best regards

bradford
dmarchl chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Loved it! I some how didn't see that coming with Cuddy, just assumed she had the same bug everyone else had. Nice surprise. Loved how House was able to diagnose her. Thank you so much for this story and I look forward to your new one!
Shawn McCoy chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
The only complaint in this story that I have is the lack of Jensen, although his absence is logically understandable. I've really enjoyed the character, so much so that I wish the writers of House would take that final dump they've been holding in, stop crapping all over the show, and take a lesson from people, like you, who have a more appeasing creative mind.

Your stories have been a real gem, and although I have never reviewed before, I have been an adamant follower since the first fanfiction you wrote in the series. Knowing that you're already working in your head on another part of the story makes me excited, and I can't wait.

And by the way, just to throw it out there, you don't ever need to apologize for a story of yours taking longer than you initially anticipated. In fact, I believe that the more chapters, the better. I would have your stories never-ending, if I could.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing your ideas. Your mother would be proud.
Tarika Nachtwind chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
What a cute ending and even in this "little story" you put a twist the reader was not expecting. I am always very excited about your stories. Thank you so much for sharing them.

I wasn't aware that other people could and would use your pranks universe. I hope, everybody will have the courtesy to leave your universe alone. Only you can write these stories beautifully!