Reviews for What Spying Can Lead To
Blaineandthepips chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Good on Blaine for punching his father. Not that I condone violence, but still... *achievement*.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Oh man, I really, really love this story! It's just sooooo good and I love how it's a different take on the things that happened in Season 2, especially since Blaine was the spy this time! I'm loving this so far and cannot wait until you update this amazing fic again!

Also, I just thought I'd let you know that in Chapter 9, you mentioned that Blaine's dad's name was Richard, but in Chapter 10, you called him Ben. I don't know if you noticed that or not, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Anyways, can't wait for another great update! :)
Ayelet Vestrit chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Before I keep reading, I wanted to say that even though it could have been interesting if there was a tie between them like in the series, I really loved Kurt's words at the end, so I think it was worth it. I agree they were a good counterpoint to Blaine telling Kurt he wouldn't make it in the Warblers if all he cared about was getting notice. and it also emphasized his wisdom, which I definitely like. He's my favorite character. ]
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
LOVED this chapter
nude.erections chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
this story is really great! (:

can't wait for more!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
awwww! this is really good! please please update soon!
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
i hope mercedes can find love
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
I listened to Your Song while reading this on repeat. (The Moulin Rouge version by Ewan McGregor) which made it even more adorable! Blaines dad is an ass hat... :P

Please update ASAP! :D
kewliobeans chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
I think this might be my favorite chapter yet! I love the part about Blaine showing Kurt's picture around to all the girls. I think it's so cute that you had Kurt sing to Mercedes and I loved the Mercedes and Blaine interaction. I loved the ending too! All in all, wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
aalikane chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Why am I getting the feeling that either Burt is gonna pull a papa!bear thing on Mr. Anderson, or Mr. Anderson is gonna kick Blaine out and Blaine is gonna go stay at the hudmels while burt *then* goes and pulls a papa!bear on mr. anderson?
dreamer 3097 chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
this is good
natn chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Just wanted to tell you how much I am loving this fic. Their relationship is so adorable!
Skittlez99 chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Yay thet kissed xD That was an amazing place to put it:D Update soon!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I loved it soooo much! I can't wait for more! :D
Katamabob chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
*_* That was fabulous. Lovely first kiss! :D

I really did like that chapter :)

Kate