Reviews for What Spying Can Lead To
Aww. That was great. Love Puck and Finn in this 3
dreamer 3097 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
this is good
QuietLittleMonsterz chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I absolutely love this fic! I can't believe that you don't have more reviews...you totally should. Anyways, I'll be anxiously awaiting for the next chapter~!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I love it! :D
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
hahahhaha, that little girl's comment, omg, poor Chris. I laughed my ass off when I heard him say that, but still...*cackle* XDD update soon~
kewliobeans chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I love how you worked in a Chris Colfer story! :) Awesome story!
stringer13 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Super cute! Love it so far!
Katamabob chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I liked it! It's a good story, and I liked the turnaround of Kurt rescuing Blaine ;) Can't wait to read more!

Kate
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is good
kewliobeans chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I liked that you had New Directions win! :) Also, yay for fast updates! You are awesome!
stringer13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Love how you write this couple! SO cute!
kewliobeans chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I love that last line!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
:DDDD OMD I LOVE THIS STORY~! . It is SO the opposite of every other Klaine story about Kurt being in pain, and Blaine coming to the rescue, or Blaine unsure of ever even LIKING Kurt that way, or blahblahblah (I say that, but I can't stop reading them((x it just gets on my nerves how Kurt is always so... pathetic-looking in those stories /: you know?(: ) lol But yeah, completely original-fantastic(: Intresting, funny, witty, bit sad. Pretty darm perfect, if ya ask me(;
stringer13 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Love it so far! Can't wait for more!
njferrell chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
The more Kurt tells him...the more Blaine finds him interesting...and attractive...
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »